Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Sure thing Gary!
    Thanks Mo, I thought so at first too, but they are indeed coastal Arty....check out the outer pocket on the tunic, shoulderboard cyphers, and he wears a CAB too. Hard to tell unless you really look closely

Forgot to color the breast eagle yellow and the buttons brass
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Sure thing Gary!
    Thanks Mo, I thought so at first too, but they are indeed coastal Arty....check out the outer pocket on the tunic, shoulderboard cyphers, and he wears a CAB too. Hard to tell unless you really look closely

Forgot to color the breast eagle yellow and the buttons brass
    Wonder where it was taken Bill as they have quite a few kill rings on the barrell ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Lengies, I forgot to tell u I did the other one....The colors werent coming out right on this one no matter how many different ones i tried. But here is the best I could do. I didnt post it before cuz I wasnt too happy with the results...
    I think you got the wrong guy, Bill...haha....It was my entry...i think you did an amazing job.....don't be so hard on yourself....that's my grand uncle, and his daughter recently gave me the uniform that he is waring in the picture....you hit it spot on....cannot wait to send it on to them.......don't worry, i have more coming.....i have another friend whose both parents served in WWII...i showed her you work and she was flabergasted.....i'm hoping to get a pic done for her.....thanks again for your continued service to everyone.....

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Wonder where it was taken Bill as they have quite a few kill rings on the barrell ?
    I know it Paul, Ive wondered that myself. Nothing written on back unfortunately, so not exactly sure. If it wasnt for the rings, I would have figured they might be training.

Man, Im sorry Bulge, mentally I knew it was yours...not quite sure how I mixed that up. lol Glad to hear you have some more coming, I'd be happy to do them! Good to know the uniform is correct too....sometimes the colors can be tricky on the program for me. Even cooler is that you have the uniform in your collection now!

Panzerjager I......from Panzerjäger-Abteilung (sfl) 670 with Army Group South (recently found this info out)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

hi gary,
    I did the best I could on the Hells Angels pic. The body on planes is difficult, as my program doesnt have a metallic silver/etc....so I had to do with what I had and wing it. (no pun intended!) lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Bill,
    Great job !!!!
    The image has cleaned up really well ...

Many Thanks .. I owe you one ..

Gary

?

Once again You do awesome work Bill.
    Is this a B17 from the 303rd Bomb Group 'Hells Angles"?
    I was given a book called "Half a Wing,Three Engines and a Prayer" By Brian D. O'Neal
    Its about 303rd BG and the Hullar crew. So far a pretty good read.
    Captain Clark Gable flew a couple of missions with the 303rd.

?

Yeah I believe it is Phil. There is one called "Hells Angels" and one called "Hells AngeL". Not sure if they are w/ the same BG or whatever. I had a tough time doing this one too...the same as the other ww2 plane photos Ive done. Theres sumthin about em that never sit right with me when im done.
    Im glad you liked tho Gary.

Here is a man from Schwere Pz Abt 507, w/ pz rgt 5 in this pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

"Bren-Gun Girl" Veronica Foster
    kind of a half-colored styled photo

?

23 pz division

Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast