Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 98 of 137 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Bill, you have a real talent mate, you just bring these photos to life! I don't know where you can go from here, maybe somehow colourise moving pictures!lol mate, these photos really are very good, you do an amazing job, well done.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hi Bill It has been a while but I am still in awe of your skill, so her is a challenge for you .... Lancere Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hey bill,ive taken a photo of the photo if you no what i mean,hopefully you can add some colour now.
    ive seen your new web page,very good mate very good,its about time your getting a few quid for all the hard work you put in
    ive sent you an email n'all
    take care

?

Hi Guys, thank you, I appreciate the nice words. I will certainly have a go at both of these for you guys, no problem. And I know Adam, I have no clue how they colorize the videos!? Now that must take some time and skill!!

Here is a photo I did kinda quickly......its a bit crappy as all of the colors are really similar. Russians going over captured German equipment and artillery. Probably during Barbarossa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Here ya go Lance......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Bill You are an artist at this GREAT JOB the guy in the photo is Fritz Glams I have his photo Album LAH Lancere

?

Glad you like it Lance......BTW, here is the other nice portrait from your album. I Figured you would like this one done too....

Adam, I will have yours done by tonight my friend!

Thanks Bill here is another ,just to keep you busy lolDo you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Adam, this is the best I could do on this one Im afraid. A real tough one! A lot of small things, without detail...... Sorry if this isn't what you were expecting. lol

thats spot on mate,thanks a lot,she'll love it

Page 98 of 137 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast