Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 105 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Thanks, it's my best colouring down so far.

That's amazing. The dog is just exceptional. I tend to stay away from having my colours a darker shade but I might try them darker.

The one thing with Gimp that bugs me is when you start to colour the picture you can't stop because if you stop and start again and go over the bits you have done it makes it darker. (Did I say that right? Ha) I haven't figured out all of Gimps tools, but do you know how to stop that?

Thanks, Pat
    Thank you. I have the same problem with gimp. I usually won't start a photo unless I know I can finish it. If I can't finish though I'll just color part and leave the rest b&w, then save it and come back to it. For example, color the person/people and leave the background b&w. This will prevent the "double layer" affect you speak of. Anymore questions just ask

Good luck
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thanks. Can I ask what the HTML number is on the colour you used for the skin if you still have it? I have been trying to find a good skin colour but they are either too red or too pink

Thanks, Pat

Thanks. Can I ask what the HTML number is on the colour you used for the skin if you still have it? I have been trying to find a good skin colour but they are either too red or too pink

Thanks, Pat
    I never use the exact same skin color because you have to adjust for brighter/darker photos. Try this though - a7634e

Ayup Bill
    heres that photo i said ill post for you
    cheers mate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    I never use the exact same skin color because you have to adjust for brighter/darker photos. Try this though - a7634e
    I must have missed this. Thanks a lot I'll try it out.

Cheers, Pat

jwp
    ?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Tom, I just finished the last ones in line, so I am now onto yours. Check back soon!

John, I forgot to tell you that I had done this portrait too for you (even tho it was already period colorized!)

Ohhh boy Pat! You are really trying to challenge me, ey? haha I am terrible at camo IMO. But for you, I will give it my best shot! lol Nice image for sure
    bill, thank you very much, that is fantastic, sorry for the late reply, just got back from my trip round the battlefields of france, Belgium and Holland !, I am forever in your debt,
    with all kind regards and best wishes,
    john.

?

Here is the first one Tom. I have been in Cape Cod for vacation and haven't been colorizing as much as I normally do.

Good to see you colorizing Pat!

Leander.......that is an excellent job on the Finnish photo. That was a nice and sharp one to colorize. THey always come out the best
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Last edited by Bill T; 08-06-2013 at 07:22 PM.

?

You do a BEAUTIFUL job Bill on these photos, after my most recent pickup could you colorize these for me please. I don't want to be demanding so if you only can do one that's perfectly ok.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

I must have missed this. Thanks a lot I'll try it out.

Cheers, Pat
    No probs man Let us know how it works out.

Bill,
    If you're referring to the Finnish pic w the dog, it was me who colored it not Leander.

?

woops....I don't know why I wrote that, my bad! You did a Great job on it tho

Hi Ryan, The top one isn't detailed enough, and the bottom is quite dark....but I will see what I can do. Im on vacation right now, so I'm not colorizing as much as I normally do, but I will get to them all in order as they were posted.