Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Here we go, here is one of them! Not the best with Canadian ribbons, but gave it a shot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Some superb work Bill I have seen your's and others work before and found it very inspiring so I had a go myself great fun but I can see it takes skill and lots of practice.What amazes me is they look like they have always been colour and really gives you a sense of being there and often better than original colour shots.

Jon

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Dio my friend....the background was tricky on this one! haha The building spots are so dark and undefined that it took a bit to figure out something that would look decent.....but hopefully it brought it alive a little bit for ya!

Attachment 563780

Attachment 563779
    Bill, this means so much! Thanks for your time and effort!

Hopefully when the pain of loss has subsided a little I will be able to show this to my Great Grandmother

?

Great!

Please Bill---if you find the time---here a pic from my grandfathers father.
    The pics is made 1902.
    Thanks

odal (Götz) / Germany
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Would be neat to see this one! (if you have the time of course!!)

Thanks!Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thank you very much, your work is great it looks even better than i thought it would, I got a copy framed and gave it to my grandmother, and it really brought a tier to her eye. it will take pride of place on the mantle piece im sure. also what do you mean by Canadian Ribbons ?
    Thanks Stan

?

Hi Guys,
    Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to colorize lately...as you can see. But I am going to get to them in order for sure.

Stan, I was able to complete this one too......Oh, and I was just talking about his medals. I hope I got the colors somewhat correct. lol

James, yup I can do that one.
    Odal, I will give your portrait a shot, but I'm not sure if it will come out correctly, as it is damaged/etc. I will try it tho!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Here is one I did a while ago......from google images.....labeled as taken around Ladogasee, but not sure if correct.

That last one is incredible Bill,has a 3D effect one of my favorites of yours.You have really brought a moment frozen in time to life.

Jon

?

Here we go Odal, I was actually able to do it surprisingly.

Jon, thanks for the compliment. Those ones always come out the best, I agree. This thread is more geared towards family photos/etc, which aren't usually the best candidates for colorization unfortunately......but they are still nice to see.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??