Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items

Article about: I came across a small grouping of early NS paper items that I'd like to share with you... The postcard, which I've already posted separately, depicts an SA Mann assisting a wounded WWI Veter

Default Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items

I came across a small grouping of early NS paper items that I'd like to share with you...
    The postcard, which I've already posted separately, depicts an SA Mann assisting a wounded WWI Veteran under the heading "The Thanks of the Fatherland"... On the reverse we discover an early Hitler Signature as it appeared around 1923...
    Along with this there is a 1924-dated newspaper-clipping announcing the "Second Mass Meeting" featuring Julius Streicher and Adolf Hitler as the speakers, the topic being "The People Betrayed by the Reichstag"...
    And what was originally a postcard-depiction of Hitler, cut to size and added to a scrap-book...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items  Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items  Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items  Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items  Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 01-22-2015 at 06:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early 1920s Kampfzeit Paper Items
    P
    Many

That's a great little lot, Glenn --- love it!

Besides my militaria-collecting, I've always shown great interest in gaining a clearer understanding of the population's attitudes, opinions, perceptions at the time these events took place...Other than my personal conversations with people, I've discovered that period paperwork is one of the best resources available, showing us the mis/information that they were provided with at the time...and although not high-dollar or as glamorous as militaria, there is much good historically significant material still out there to be had at bargain prices...
    cheers, Glenn

nice lot Glenn.