Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Early Elite Photo

Article about: by Panzer1031 RedArmy- thats a cool pic!! check out the medic armband on the left huh? neat photo Yea and the medic armband far right lowest group and the Iron Crosses in the middle! By far

Default Re: Early Elite Photo

Last bunch of German photos. The rest in my collection are my father and grandfather.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Elite Photo
    P
    Many

?

man i love that RAD pic. Thats cool. Ive found that some people dont like collecting RAD stuff, but I like it all the same. I think the RAD rallies and parades were neat looking....especially for photos. I like the RAD caps and uniforms too. thanks for puttin those up.

?

Few new ones I just purchased (except the panzer which I am winning in auction, but doesnt end for another day). figured i would share anyway

1st: What i believe is a French tank captured and made German
    2nd: MG crew firing...dont know what the plates on the sides are tho
    bottom: panzer studio pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Attached Images Attached Images Early Elite Photo 

Quote by RedArmyCollector View Post
    Here are the other photo postcards I bought with the one already posted.
    BTW, the 2nd image shows Kuk-Kaiserschützen with an heavy machine-gun 1907/12 pattern Schwarzlose

P.S.:

here´s an image of a Kuk-machine-gunner´s unit, armed with this particular weapon:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo  
    Last edited by Reibert; 07-21-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks Reibert!

?

good to know. nice photo shot too reibert

?

well....i have some more to share if anyone is interested. I wish i could re-name the thread title to SHOW UR 3rd Reich PICS!! lol heres some new ones i came into...unfortunately some of the SA ones are smaller sized photos like 2.25 inches x 3. Obviously i like larger photos, but these were too cool to pass up
    Attached Images Attached Images Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo 

?

got a few more that came with that grouping bought today: 2 different seller/dealers.
    Could someone help me identify the 3rd from last picture....is that a "stahlhelm" member to the left? also the caps worn by the soldiers in the rear are different too??? almost look like picklehaube helmets. i obtained most of these for only $1 each believe it or not, alot better price than i normally pay for my photos. lol thanks alot if any1 has some info.

Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Early Elite Photo  
    Attached Images Attached Images Early Elite Photo  Early Elite Photo 

Here is my latest photo. Wish I could help Panzer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo  

?

nice red! I like that luftwaffe one. thats a cool group photo. one of my favorites of yours so far!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast