Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Early Elite Photo

Article about: by Panzer1031 RedArmy- thats a cool pic!! check out the medic armband on the left huh? neat photo Yea and the medic armband far right lowest group and the Iron Crosses in the middle! By far

?

Default Re: Early Elite Photo

I think this photo shown awards cerimony in Charkow (URSS). It's a Knight Cross of Iron Cross cerimony, pheraps also a Deutsches Kreuz ?
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Elite Photo
    P
    Many

Quote by Gew44 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I would like to show you one of my prefered photo; official group of Waffen-SS Leibstandarte "Adolf Hitler", on centre we see the famous Sepp Dietrich.
    Hope you like it.
    Best regards
    Yes, a well known WWII image.

1st row:
    Ewert, Staudinger, Besuden, "Panzer-Meyer", Dietrich, Weiser, Sandig, Bludau and Schönberger.
    2nd and 3rd row:
    Siebken, Becker, Wisch, Westernhagen, Kraas, Günther, Lehmann, Frey, Hubert Meyer, Maaß, Krause.

?

Quote by Gew44 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I would like to show you one of my prefered photo; official group of Waffen-SS Leibstandarte "Adolf Hitler", on centre we see the famous Sepp Dietrich.
    Hope you like it.
    Best regards
    I LOVE IT! Sepp is one of my favorites! of course! This is a great photo you have shown here. thouroughly enjoyed it. thanks for sharing and sorry i havent been on in a while, been on vacation

?

I like the second pic as well......is this one yours personally?

I will be posting a few of my new purchases soon and have a couple questions on some of them too. Also, does anyone happen to know anything about WW1 posters? i have just come into 2 posters i am willing to share if anyone is interested....they are regimental posters of the same man and his company. just let me know if anyones interested...i know some were showing ww1 pics thats why i brought it up

?

Hi every one i am new to this forum after seing this photos i tried to find the photos of ww1 Turkey and Germany side in forum. is there a post for this ??

Quote by ssnnss View Post
    Hi every one i am new to this forum after seing this photos i tried to find the photos of ww1 Turkey and Germany side in forum. is there a post for this ??
    Yes, we have an Imperial section of the forum Look down the forum home page.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I have a question on a photo that i have just received. My first impression was that this man is a polzei officer or SA due to the kepi but could he be a member of the Stahlhelmbund? The uniform has no collar tabs or patches/insignia so it thru me off. Any help would be great. im sorry for the bad pics... so i took a few just in case. PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Early Elite Photo  

?

Here are some more photos from my collection. I have many, but I try to just post the good ones that i think are interesting.

1st: 2cm flak crew
    2nd: Heer man at wedding 3rd: reichspost woman in cape
    4th: Luftwaffe man + mauser 5th: Luftwaffe captian w/ braunschweig cross and Prussian pilot badge! 6th: Luftwaffe 2cm flak crew in action ENJOY!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Early Elite Photo   Early Elite Photo  

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Such great photo's...

Brian

?

thanks brian. Not nearly as cool as ur SS photo collection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast