Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*

Article about: I like that photo on the top there Jerry. Looks like 2 of them wear Flak badges and Afrika CT's. And please, feel free to add the others here so we can keep the different photo subjects orga

?

Default Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*

Please share your period Fallschirmjäger, HG, and Luftwaffe Ground Troop Photos from your collection!

Some of mine are reposts from the big thread, but I will personally be adding many new photo pick-ups, as this is my current interest.

This Includes (but not limited to):

* Fallschirmjäger
    * Luftwaffe Field Divisions
    * Luftwaffe Ground Troops ex: (photos showing LW troops fighting/training/wearing uniforms for ground combat)
    * Luftwaffe Flak
    * Any of the Hermann Goring related GROUND forces

Please include any info about the image in your posts. Thanks for sharing!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*

Here is a new addition:
    Luftwaffe Flak troop wearing Erdkampfabzeichen and Flakkampfabzeichen, including Ost and EK2 ribbons, as well as flak trades badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

?

LW ground troops wearing Zeltbahns as ponchos for camo. Note the helmet straps for adding camo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

?

One of my favorites......Hermann Goring troops training on MG's in the Netherlands (Utrecht) in January of 1943.
    The reverse also says " 7. Pz. Jag - Kompanie H.G." and the men are named.

?

Erdkampfabzeichen, Ost-medaille, and HJ badge in wear. Nov 1942 Russia
    most likely yellow waffenfarbe

* Luftwaffe Field Divisions adopted the "Green colored Tabs" in January 1943

?

another favorite of mine..... HG troops wearing camo helmets and typical zelt-ponchos
    *Note the lack of collar tabs on the fliegerbluse, which was often seen on LwFD uniforms

?

"Hans" a Fallschirmjager in Kreta - April 29, 1944
    *ring looks like your typical "Kreta" style ring

?

Fallschirmjäger wearing nice camo parka w/ shoulder-boards .....also some goggles

?

Luftwaffe troops in woods wearing Zelt ponchos for camo

?

Some Luftwaffe troops in issued winter gear
    *The one on bottom left wears heavy winter boots. Not sure what style. (they look even more bulky than heated pilot boots!)

Luftwaffe troops who were on sentry duty/etc were sometimes issued straw style over-boots for warmth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast