MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures

Article about: For me is most interesting is that some of the soldiers (owner too in the pictures) )used PPD and PPSch soviet submashineguns

?

Default German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures

For me is most interesting is that some of the soldiers (owner too in the pictures) )used PPD and PPSch soviet submashineguns
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures   German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures  

German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures   German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures  

German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures   German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures  

German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Gebirgsjager mashinegunner's album pictures

These are truely awesome photos , photos taken in the feild , you can see exactly how it was , cheers Raymond

Default Re: German Gebirgsjager mashinegunner's album pictures

Dimas, very nice photos.

?

Default Re: German Gebirgsjager machinegunner's album pictures

Hi

Thanks for posting these, I never tire at looking at MG34's!

Cheers

Ian

arneboe
    ?

the russians copied the finnish Suomi M31 design for their PPD and PPSh's because it is a very good gun... the germans realized this as well and picked up all the ppd's and sh's they came over.. with a big drum magazine and well working in the cold they found great use for it.. allso it is made partly of wood making it not as cold as the mp41 which is all steel

?

Quote by arneboe View Post
    the russians copied the finnish Suomi M31 design for their PPD and PPSh's because it is a very good gun... the germans realized this as well and picked up all the ppd's and sh's they came over.. with a big drum magazine and well working in the cold they found great use for it.. allso it is made partly of wood making it not as cold as the mp41 which is all steel
    This is point of western cold war propaganda that all the soviet weapon is copy of the western standarts...
    Only Borhardt system could be a individual system, which is later was used by Luger in his 08 gun.
    The Suomi is M31 I think, but the Degtjarev system is first model developed in 1927. And if you will look at the M34, it's a totally different from a Suomi. It's very hard to make a sawing mashine which will be different from a Singer system, or a made bicycle which will be different from two wheels one. All submashine guns are similar in construction, as mp18, Steyer, Lancaster, Suomi, etc.
    As also I can say about PPD and PPsh- this is not a brothers... The same difference as between MP- 40 and mp 28.
    The most used weapons in all ower the world is Maxim 1910 mashinegun, Mauser rifle, and Kalashnikov automatic rifle...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

AtlantaWalter
    ?

Those are really nice pics. I especially enjoy the one's that show an emplacement devoid of the soldiers but well stacked with grenades and an MG at the ready, just waiting fir the sound of Ivan's bugles...

ace
    ?

truly amazing pics thanks

HistDean
    ?

It looks really cold there!

Very nice pics,
    in the 7th and in the last picture this guy had a revolver in his jacket and in his belt...and it seems to be a Russian revolver Nagant M1895.
    So, propably the Germans used this type of "rude but efficent" gun because the freezing weather that, maybe, created problems to the "sofisticated" mechanism of their semi-automatic P08 and P38

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast