Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: should i post more pics in this topic??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

12 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,

Article about: more ww2 photos of german equipment in action and destroyed.

grounddug27
    ?

Default still more pics

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,   GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,  

GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,   GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,  

GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,   GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: still more photos

Quote by grounddug27 View Post
    even more stuff
    Interesting, I have similar picture with dead Red Army soldiers, absolutely the same dead Red Army soldiers. This is Lithuania- and other side inscribed" First dead bolschewiks near Varena"
    Will post later

grounddug27
    ?

Default Re: GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,

hi dimas, that is a modern copy of that photo was glued in an album with the panzer troops photos i just listed, there the panzer III and 38t tanks grouping,there are 100 photos in that album i picked out the best,
    but you are right the photo is definatly a copy from an original negative or PK photo, its a large postcard siz pic on modern photo paper as are all the black panzer wrap guys in the photos.

i do have a interesting russian album ill post pics tonight, it looks like end of ww2 or maybe during ww2,

?

Quote by grounddug27 View Post
    hi dimas, that is a modern copy of that photo was glued in an album with the panzer troops photos i just listed, there the panzer III and 38t tanks grouping,there are 100 photos in that album i picked out the best,
    but you are right the photo is definatly a copy from an original negative or PK photo, its a large postcard siz pic on modern photo paper as are all the black panzer wrap guys in the photos.

i do have a interesting russian album ill post pics tonight, it looks like end of ww2 or maybe during ww2,
    Interesting, I will wait!

grounddug27
    ?

Default russian photos from album

this is a russian photo album, looks like late war or after the war. 1945-47???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,   GERMAN WW2 PHOTOS odds and ends, tanks,planes, medals,weapons,  

grounddug27
    ?

Default more russian album

some more pics from russian album, will have 4 posts on this.

guy laying down has a loaded PPSH next to him, so maybe not peacetime pic?

grounddug27
    ?

Default part 3 russian album

part 3 of russian album

grounddug27
    ?

Default part 4 russian album

part 4

grounddug27
    ?

Default part 5

last part, tried a better pic of logo on front cover of album, has something CCCP then date 1945.

WOW !!!
    Wonderful pictures...

Lets see some more

Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.