Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

hello, looking for information on the person

Article about: hello, looking for information on the person in the picture,This photos are on agfa lupex in 1940/41 if I made a mistake of forums typs I'm sorry.If anyone knows anything about the person,or

?

Default hello, looking for information on the person

hello, looking for information on the person in the picture,This photos are on agfa lupex in 1940/41 if I made a mistake
    of forums typs I'm sorry.If anyone knows anything about the person,or other information that could help determine in the picture, please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hello, looking for information on the person   hello, looking for information on the person  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello, looking for information on the person
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.

You havnt given us much to go on here. What sort of information or answers are you expecting? Perhaps you could tell us what the significance of the photographs is, or why you are asking about them?

?

yes, I want whereabouts, or other information about great-grandfather who lost after the war.I'm interested in everything literally, Who could be people in his presence and as evidenced by their dress code?

You will need to give a lot more information than that. Name, Date Of Birth, Place of Birth, what military service? Even then it could make looking for a needle in a haystack the easy option.

Quote by macbot View Post
    Who could be people in his presence and as evidenced by their dress code?
    Sorry; but the photo tells us absolutely nothing about these men. They are wearing perfectly ordinary, wholly unremarkable civilian clothes.

I would like to be as helpful as possible but my overwhelming reaction is that there is no way anyone could help you with what you are asking. This is a militaria forum, they are not in military uniform nor is there any military objects present. They are wearing ordinary civillian dress, we can see almost nothing of the location. I honestly cant think of anything helpful to say to you about this.

?

well, I wanted to know whether the face of one of this gentelmens can be you may know.thanks