Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help - A good site

Article about: Does anybody know about a good site that sells lots of original German photos? Thanks!

Default Help - A good site

Does anybody know about a good site that sells lots of original German photos?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help -  A good site
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help - A good site

Hi, one of the most incredible places to buy original German photos I've found is from Historical Media, LLC run by Rick White. The photos that he sells are top quality. He sells everything from $6000 SS albums to $40 single photos. I have made many purchases from him and have been 100% satisfied every time. Take a look at the site. Good Luck!

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi, one of the most incredible places to buy original German photos I've found is from Historical Media, LLC run by Rick White. The photos that he sells are top quality. He sells everything from $6000 SS albums to $40 single photos. I have made many purchases from him and have been 100% satisfied every time. Take a look at the site. Good Luck!

Jay
    Couldn't agree more, I've only had dealings with him through eBay but his site offers some top quality photos - if you have the money to spend!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I didn't know he was selling on E-bay Adrian. He must be trying to expand his business. I don't get on E-bay very often. The only problem with buying from his website is he puts his new stuff out on Fridays, and it's first come first serve. If there is something you really want, you have to be fast on the computer keys to get it sometimes.

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I didn't know he was selling on E-bay Adrian. He must be trying to expand his business. I don't get on E-bay very often. The only problem with buying from his website is he puts his new stuff out on Fridays, and it's first come first serve. If there is something you really want, you have to be fast on the computer keys to get it sometimes.

Jay
    Yes, his name there is gamsdivision1944. He doesn't update on a frequent basis, once every couple of weeks or so. He isn't selling anything at the moment.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Wow, some really good quality and rare photos , with prices matching.. :O

Thanks for the info!

And by the way, any chance any of you have come across a site that sell photos from Norway recently?

I'm glad you liked the site.* Quality is great and the prices are pretty good.* He actually puts stuff on sale after he has had it a month or two.* I can't help you with Norway, sorry.Jay