MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help with this photo of an SS man

Article about: Hi gent's , i am looking to sell this photo of this SS man & his Bride (girlfriend) , but first i need to know exactly what i have , he is wearing i believe a Hammerhead sleeve eagle &am

?

Default Help with this photo of an SS man

Hi gent's , i am looking to sell this photo of this SS man & his Bride (girlfriend) , but first i need to know exactly what i have , he is wearing i believe a Hammerhead sleeve eagle & what i think maybe a Totenkopf collar tab , but i am unsure as it is a job to see it , also there is a small white area just below the possible TK , any idea what that could be ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with this photo of an SS man   Help with this photo of an SS man  

Help with this photo of an SS man  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with this photo of an SS man
    P
    Many

I strongly suspect it is a letter K worn by KL staff.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cert.a TK man the white bit A pip?

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade , i think you might be right

?

If this is a KZ man can anyone give me an approx ball park value for this , it is postcard size .

I also agree with Ade re the "K" on the collar tab.
    I would not like to comment on value but I would suggest that you look at the ribbon bar of the wearer with a loop as although this NCO has no true combat awards there are a few metal devices on the bar which look interesting.

?

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    If this is a KZ man can anyone give me an approx ball park value for this , it is postcard size .
    That would depend on who it is. Thousands of men and women served within the KZ system and despite the fact that tracks were covered and pasts erased wherever possible, such examples can still be found.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.
    I agree.

?

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    That would depend on who it is. Thousands of men and women served within the KZ system and despite the fact that tracks were covered and pasts erased wherever possible, such examples can still be found.
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I agree.
    Quote by Bochmann View Post
    I also agree with Ade re the "K" on the collar tab.
    I would not like to comment on value but I would suggest that you look at the ribbon bar of the wearer with a loop as although this NCO has no true combat awards there are a few metal devices on the bar which look interesting.
    Thanks for the help chaps , much appreciated as always on this forum