Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Heydrich funeral pics

Article about: Here's some pics you might like to see. Regards Stewy

?

Default Re: Heydrich funeral pics

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I understand. Carl, where is this car now? Not in the Army Museum, not in the technical museum...
    Cheers,
    Michel
    A good question Michel. Last year, the replica car shown below was displayed in the centre of Prague as part of the anniversary events. At the time, it was being discussed by a group of onlookers who thought it the original. The gentleman overseeing the exhibit informed the group that it wasn't the genuine vehicle, and that he did not know the whereabouts of the original car. Many have stated that the museum car exhibited as "the one", doesn't match up with period images - I have not studied this vehicle so cannot comment, but it is interesting nonetheless. Perhaps it is part of a hidden collection somewhere in central or eastern Europe...

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images Heydrich funeral pics  Heydrich funeral pics  Heydrich funeral pics  Heydrich funeral pics  Heydrich funeral pics 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heydrich funeral pics
    P
    Many

I belive Lina Heydrich was just too proud to sell any of his husbands belongings. I have also heared that Reinhard Heydrichs uniform is in good hands in Germany. In privat collection and I personally belive that some kind of state owned history museum or a holocuast museum is not the propper place for that historical item.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    I belive Lina Heydrich was just too proud to sell any of his husbands belongings. I have also heared that Reinhard Heydrichs uniform is in good hands in Germany. In privat collection and I personally belive that some kind of state owned history museum or a holocuast museum is not the propper place for that historical item.
    Why not if I may ask? The man was a monster, a total psychopath, and a key player in Die Endlösung. If his bloodied uniform don't belong in a state owned museum or Holocaust museum, where does it belong then? Well in the family off course. But it is a powerful nazi "regalia" and should be removed from the open market with force if not in the hands of the family. To deprive the twisted people of today that define themselves as "nazis" the possibility to own such items, would be my greatest joy.

(To the mods, sorry if I got a little out of hand, delete if necessary)

Why? Because Lina Heydrich had the right to do with his husbands uniform whatever she liked to do. And when she decided not to give it to state owned museum it was her right to do it.

This uniform is not in the open market as far as I know and I hope it will never be. It is in private collection and is not showed anywhere in public. So this item can not do any harm or offend someone. Lina Heydrich was a strong woman and respected his husband. In good times and also in times after 1945. I belive she had every right to do with the items she had from his husband whatever she wanted to do and if she decided to give these items to someone she trusted more than state - it was just her decission.

I personally have not ever seen this collection and I belive I will never see. And actually - I'm not even very interested too:-).

Regardless items like that should be in museums properly described as part of world history even dark as the man himself.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Why? Because Lina Heydrich had the right to do with his husbands uniform whatever she liked to do. And when she decided not to give it to state owned museum it was her right to do it.

This uniform is not in the open market as far as I know and I hope it will never be. It is in private collection and is not showed anywhere in public. So this item can not do any harm or offend someone. Lina Heydrich was a strong woman and respected his husband. In good times and also in times after 1945. I belive she had every right to do with the items she had from his husband whatever she wanted to do and if she decided to give these items to someone she trusted more than state - it was just her decission.

I personally have not ever seen this collection and I belive I will never see. And actually - I'm not even very interested too:-).
    Then the uniform is in danger of being lost for the future generations or be bought by some neo-nazi scum(if it exists!). Another item, lost for the ages, or being "misused".
    The wife must have been mental as well. Standing by that monster, regardless of his crimes. Did she even accept his crimes?

I am not the one to slander the right to dispose of ones belongings as one sees fit, even people that marries monsters.

But that is entirely different discussion, and I think the original intent with this thread would be lost, if we continued this discussion.

I would not go as far as attack the wife - love and what one does in life are different parts of human identity. He was a monster, but probably to his family, he was a good husband and great father, hence her respect to his belongings.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I would not go as far as attack the wife - love and what one does in life are different parts of human identity. He was a monster, but probably to his family, he was a good husband and great father, hence her respect to his belongings.
    I cannot grasp why she didn't renounce him, after the war. At least to make life a little easier.
    This case is perhaps unparalleled to any other story, well perhaps Himmlers daughter? But in any case, not accepting his crimes is a way of condoning the acts.
    Regardless of the man he was at home, he was still a monster. Hitler loved his dog, that doesn't make he a lesser monster. Heydrich loved his family, and they loved him, he was still responsible for the death of millions. Not accepting and renouncing a man like that after the war, is beyond my imagination.

?

I've been reading an intriguing book regarding the cause of Heydrichs death the pages aren't in order, sorry.. Himmler had heard that Hitler was grooming Heydrich as his successor and That's when he decided Heydrich had to go. The hit men , Kubis and gabchik were tipped off where to hit him. The sharp turn where heydrichs driver, Hamler slowed down on the way from his headquarters and his villa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heydrich funeral pics   Heydrich funeral pics  

Heydrich funeral pics   Heydrich funeral pics  

Heydrich funeral pics  

?

Sorry, the pages aren't in order.. But this is book is very interesting. Himmler hated anyone who got in his way of him and his power .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast