Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Heydrich funeral pics

Article about: Here's some pics you might like to see. Regards Stewy

Default Re: Heydrich funeral pics

Well, many collectors here have something connectid with war criminals in their collection - personal belongings, documents, autographs etc. No-one thinks that it is a good reason to confiscate such items and to show them only in state owned museums. And I really hope that III collectors are not called "nazies" or "monsters". Let's pretend Lina Heydrich was also just a collector. And her collection was about her husband - Reinhard. One of the best collection of Reinhard Heydrich in the world. Lina Heydrich never glorified her husband, she just did not belived in some aspects.But she died in 1985 and so she did not knew that even thinking can be a criminal offence after 20-30 years after her death. In her homeland for example.

I belive that nobody thinks that these funeral photos should be confiscated from the forum member who started this thread and sent to the nearest holocaust museum. And I hope that all people are treated equally. Even if Your husband was a mass murderer or a war criminal. Lina Heydrich was not a murderer, nor a war criminal. So she deserves the same respect we all do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heydrich funeral pics
    P
    Many

?

Amen, I couldn't have said it better brother fundsberg. Apparently my neighbors across the street think I'm a nazi because I have TR items on my wall.

?

Here's my Heydrich death mask stamp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heydrich funeral pics  

?

Gents, please keep the thread on track - we are in danger of leaving the rails here...

In 2015, I don't saw the Heydrich car...but perhaps it is in the Museum on Karl Frank!
    I "ll ask next year
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Just returned from a great Anthropoid related trip to Prague, here I am in front of the Matthias Gate in what I think is the exact spot of Heydrich's coffin

Gutted that I have just realised my camera was on the wrong setting and most of pictures are low res
    So relieved I was using the iPhone as well !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heydrich funeral pics  

?

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the trip.
    Prague was absolutely amazing Carl, and the weather was superb this past week ! My Anthrpoid Tour of Prague was an incredible experience, visited all the locations connected to the Operation. The Metro was my saviour ! Got lots of pictures, will have to start a thread

Can you help me with a translation ?

Cheers

?

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Prague was absolutely amazing Carl, and the weather was superb this past week ! My Anthrpoid Tour of Prague was an incredible experience, visited all the locations connected to the Operation. The Metro was my saviour ! Got lots of pictures, will have to start a thread

Can you help me with a translation ?

Cheers
    Sounds like you nailed it, great stuff! Regarding the translation...depends on the language... but no, seriously, should be OK to do that for you. If I can't, pretty sure my wife will have a better chance of decoding it!

Carl

Quote by CARL View Post
    Sounds like you nailed it, great stuff! Regarding the translation...depends on the language... but no, seriously, should be OK to do that for you. If I can't, pretty sure my wife will have a better chance of decoding it!

Carl
    Yeah Think I visited every location related in Prague, need to return in the Spring to visit Lidice, also the Kobylisy Shooting Range Memorial, Terezin, just ran out of time, still a few places to visit

Translation here please
    Memorial Plaque Translation Please ! ???

Many thanks
    Cheers
    Martin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast