Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler signed postcard + small documentation

Article about: I found a very interesting auction of a small documentation on a group of Landdienst-Mädels that visited Adolf Hitler in June 1937 at his private residence, the Berghof. As you can see a new

MAP
    ?

I like it alot! The picture of the "grandmother" looks to be removed from some document.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler signed postcard + small documentation
    P
    Many

?

This forum is really awesome, thanks for all your input and helpful answers.

Unfortunately I have to admit that I did not win the auction, as someone else was willing to spend more money on it. Annoying! It might take years for me to find another nice and authentic autograph of Hitler, but for the moment I am happy that I did not exceed the limit of money I planned to spend on it.

Along these lines, best regards and thanks again,
    Stefan

PS: At least I can announce that my Hitler photo collection, which most of you might already know, will continue to grow as I bought two new press photos. I am going to present them soon.

How much did it sell for?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

looks good to me and looks like she wanted to keep all the grouping together to remember the day. Wonder where the other autographed photos are?

?

My maximum bid was about $ 500, that's also the price it sold for. Of course I cannot say how much more money I would have had to spend in order to be the highest bidder, that could have been an additional amount of 25 $ or another 500 $.

$500 was a Steal...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    $500 was a Steal...
    Yes, that might be the case if you compare it to regular prices for Hitler autographs (even without such a nice documentation).

Nevertheless as a job starter I need to define my maximum bid. One day another auction will appear and I'm ready for it!

?

Two months have passed since I missed the Hitler autograph which I presented to you in this thread.
    Right now there is another highly interesting auction with a Hitler autograph.

Information on the new auction:

On 26th April 1941 Hitler was on his way to Maribor, Jugoslavia. He made a stop in Graz, Austria (that's documented, I checked it).

During this stop a RAD maid (State Labour Service maid) received an autograph of Hitler. It is a pencil autograph, as you can see on photo 1.
    The autograph has been placed on an original Hoffmann postcard, see photo 2.

The thing that makes this autograph so interesting for me is the fact that a photo is also part of this auction. It shows some RAD maids standing next to Hitler, who is signing those Hoffmann postcards with a pencil. You can see some already signed cards lying on the table in front of him (photo 3, photo 4 for enlargement).

Photo and autograph are from the estate of the second RAD women from the left. She died in 2007 in Austria.

To me this collection and this autograph look really good. What do you say?

I am really looking forward to some answers. Thanks a lot for just some short statements.

Best regards,
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler signed postcard + small documentation   Hitler signed postcard + small documentation  

Hitler signed postcard + small documentation   Hitler signed postcard + small documentation  

If I recall correctly, the top Hoffmann-Photo was also the standard official portrait that Hitler would present as a personal gift, signed and in a Silver Frame...I notice that this example shows remnants on the reverse from time spent in an Album or a Frame...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-04-2016 at 06:10 PM.

?

Thanks Glenn, for this interesting information!

You are right, it has been in an album.

So, all in all - there are no doubts concerning this auction for me.

Any other opinion on this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast