Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hitler signed postcard + small documentation

Article about: I found a very interesting auction of a small documentation on a group of Landdienst-Mädels that visited Adolf Hitler in June 1937 at his private residence, the Berghof. As you can see a new

I like it. Unlike so many Hitler signatures, this one looks good to me.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler signed postcard + small documentation
    P
    Many

?

Would like to see this in hand as the image supplied is not the best but it looks good thus far - and importantly, fits the pattern of the era mentioned.

?

Attached you can find a higher resolution screenshot of the pencil signature.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler signed postcard + small documentation  

I have seen many Hitler signatures in ink and pencil and this one as well as the other one you missed looks original and I have no problem with both they look good to me. Regards Don Boyle

WB Don
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you much appreciated. Rough year last year . I lost my Dad my Mom my father-in law , my twin brother and had a knee replaced so I have been out of touch with a few people. Good to be back. Thanks Don

Great to see you posting again Don. Life happens but we have to roll with it and care for family first.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have read that Hitler rarely ever signed postcards so be careful.

?

Dear Don,

thanks a lot for your answer.

Dear Erich,

as you can see in the photo I attached, Hitler signs the postcards. The photo was sold together with the autograph.
    I really like the rare combination of the autograph and the photo that shows him during the moment of signing the postcard.

Best regards,
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler signed postcard + small documentation   Hitler signed postcard + small documentation  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3