Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940

Article about: Thank you to those people who have emailed and PM'd me agreeing with my comments. Woske.

Default Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940

I picked up an original Heinrich Hoffmann photo from the same roll of film as No. 19 photo in LUCKYSTRIKE's latest posting on a visit to the site.
    I am putting up the photo and a list of the individuals I have Identified so far.. It's taken me 25 years to solve the problem of where this photo was taken.
    Front and back photo and a copy of a woman who was with the photo inside a copy of Mein Kampf.
    I like to keep the items together.
    anyway for your perusal.. Oh and if anyone knows who no. 21 is or if I have any of the individuals wrong please feel free to correct me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940   Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940  

Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940   Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler's FHQu Felsennest France 1940

WOW, what a superb photo.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Brian

Oh and all for 5 quid at Covent Garden market

Somewhat off-topic, but perhaps of interest, here is how part of that photo has been re-used as cover art for a popular alternate history novel:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...he_balance.jpg

?

A very well known photo taken at Felsennest FHQ.
    21 is Hans-Georg Schultze, the brother of Richard Schultze-Kossens.
    10 is Karl Brandt.
    11 is Karl-Jesko Puttkamer.
    12 is Lorenz from the Press Office (can't remember his first name.)
    15 is the one remaining unidentified face. I doubt it is Weichs.
    I think (although it's difficult the way you have presented the images) that the rest are correct. BTW, Felsennest is in Germany.
    Woske.
    Last edited by Woske; 05-19-2010 at 12:58 PM.

?

No. 12's name was Heinz Lorenz. After Hitler dismissed Otto Dietrich as Reichspressechef in April 1945, he named Lorenz as his successor, but with slightly different responsibilities.
    Woske.

?

Why is it that some people ask a question in their post and then totally ignore an answer when it is given? I find it the height of bad manners not to acknowledge a reply, not for any reason other than to indicate that they have seen it. Some people take the trouble to answer, only to be ignored. In this case, Soldierblu has been online several times since replies have been recorded, but has not had the courtesy to even mention he has seen them. Small wonder some people are reluctant to help others.
    Woske.

Firstly, I didn't realise there was a time limit on when a response was expected.. for that I am sorry.. and secondly since when has this open forum been run by a 'BIG BROTHER' monitoring my access to the forum?
    Why is it that you really can't be polite, and not jump to conclusions, you have no idea what I do and how I access the internet nor is it quite frankly any of your business. I am stunned by your afrontory to set yourself up to pass judgment on a member.
    I am very grateful to you for the information you have passed to me via this forum... VERY grateful!
    However, if you monitored better you would know I never close this link and never close down my computer.. and when i go away for a time, again which is none of your business, that I should respond when you think fit!

OH and there were more questions I would like to have asked but I will refrain from asking in case there is a limit on how many you can ask as well!

?

Maybe you can point out just where I have been rude in my post? It was a polite way of pointing out that when replies are forthcoming, it is common courtesy to acknowledge that you have seen them. Otherwise, why should others spend time answering questions if they do not know if the questioner has seen them or not? And there is no "big brother" here. If you can't be bothered to reply, the only way to check if you might have seen the answer is to look when you were last online. If you had, as you say, left yourself logged onto this website, your "last visited" entry would still show the occasion when you first logged onto this session. Yours does not; it has subsequent visits shown.
    W.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast