Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Identified Persons and Units Photos

Article about: A new thread for any Portraits or Photos of where a Person or Unit can be identified. These photos can be very useful for a # of reasons, such as: unit locations, uniforms, finding a photo o

?

Default Re: Identified Persons and Units Photos

General Siegfried Rasp - Commander of 3rd GJ Div. He spent 3 years in a British POW camp after the war
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identified Persons and Units Photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identified Persons and Units Photos
    P
    Many

My great uncle, Fritz Schlegel. I am unable to identify which infantry unit he was assigned to.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identified Persons and Units Photos   Identified Persons and Units Photos  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Interesting pics

?

11. Panzer Division (Gespenster Div)

A well known Pz Div, fighting in many of the major battles on the Eastern and Western Fronts. Balkans, Kiev (Kresun), Volga/Don Offensive, Krivoi Rog, Rostov, Kursk, also was one of the units surrounded in the Cherkassy Pocket. It then continued on fighting on the Western Front.. Ardennes, Moselle, Remagen, and the Ruhr. Division surrendered in May of 45'.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identified Persons and Units Photos   Identified Persons and Units Photos  

?

Ralph, nice photo. Will have to look in some books to try to ID the cypher. That is an odd looking one tho...interesting.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Ralph, nice photo. Will have to look in some books to try to ID the cypher. That is an odd looking one tho...interesting.
    Thanks Bill!
    I have no reference material to look into this, I appreciate it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph, PM sent.

Here is a new pic of a Kradmelder from Panzergruppe 3

Panzerguppe 3 (later panzerarmee 3) was used for both French campaign and Operation Barbarossa.

?

Panzer Regiment 11 of 6. Panzer Division

Fought in Poland, France, East Prussia, all sectors of the Eastern Front (Kharkov + Kursk), Hungary (Budapest) and Austria in 45' where it surrendered to Soviet forces near Brunn.

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Ralph, PM sent.

Here is a new pic of a Kradmelder from Panzergruppe 3

Panzerguppe 3 (later panzerarmee 3) was used for both French campaign and Operation Barbarossa.
    Great Kradmelder pic. Certainly brings the dusty (at that time of year) driving conditions across.

?

A photo of a luftwaffe "Der Spiess" not really sure what is written on the back?

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast