Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.

Article about: Abandoned or KOed Russian BT Tank inspected. If you guys can help me with any of the above in names and units-would be much appreciated.

Default Re: If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Cool pix of a Sergeant with his MP-40.

Young GJ officer awarded the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold. Need help on unit ID and mans name if possible?

Pix 1 of 2 of the same GJ Major who is an RKT. Need name if possible and or unit.

Pix 2 GJ RKT Major.

Same with these DKiG and RKT photos. Does anyone have any clue whom these gents are? An inquiring mind would like to know if possible?

Best regards-_C.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.
    P
    Many

?

Nice to see you back here Carl nice RK and DKiG photos unfortunately i have no idea who they are !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Same with these DKiG and RKT photos. Does anyone have any clue whom these gents are? An inquiring mind would like to know if possible?

Best regards-_C.
    Hi Paul, good to be back and as well as to see you still busy ;-)) Ill have much more time to spend here after I relocate back to C.C very soon. Exact date is still up in the air but, im expecting to be back there within the month if the next Apartment im offered isnt mistakenly rented out before I can get there to sign a lease ;-))

Ive got a bunch of photos to show off-approx 200++ more, in the past 2 years. ;-))

Thank for looking at the DkiGer and RKT. Ive no clue on the DK guy as there are too many at his rank to sift through. I can narrow it down some but last I looked, I still had about 30 men to sift through. The RKT Major-I have an idea of who he might be? I just didnt want to start tossing names yet with what little I have to go on ;-))

Thanks again mate-and hope it aint too hot there in England ;-))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3