MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!

Article about: I came across it when looking on Google images and have tried the Google search and Tineye but it only refers me back to this deviantart. I then came across it in the second part Hitler (193

?

Default I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!

I came across it when looking on Google images and have tried the Google search and Tineye but it only refers me back to this deviantart.

I then came across it in the second part Hitler (1936-1945) biography by Ian Kershaw after a few Google searches. Kershaw captures it as "Hitler, September 1936, portrayed wearing a suit and not the usual Party uniform."

Can anybody help me find this for sale anywhere?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!
    P
    Many

The hunt for that desired piece is one of the most educational and enjoyable aspects of the hobby... Try Ebay.de (Bartko-Reher is a good seller with a huge selection)...
    Welcome to the Forum, friend...

?

I've looked for weeks now for this specific image!

It's a portrait so I thought that it would have been quite easy to grab hold off. Maybe I'm just typing in the wrong things but I doubt it.

Thanks for the welcome.

@ Ian Kershaw's publish of it can be found here Hitler 1936-1945: Nemesis - Ian Kershaw - Google Books

?

It was something familiar with that pic , then it struck me I have a postcard where he use the same suit and tie..

I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

?

He's also wearing the same uniform on the Der Befreier Deutschlands, 30.01.1933 photograph:

I'm sure its a Hoffmann photograph I'm just trying to find out where it was originally published.

Definitely a Hoffman Photo but not an issued Postcard. Same session series as PH31, 31 B & 32 A & B.

I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!I'm wanting to buy this photograph/postcard but cannot find it anywhere for sale!