Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?

Article about: Long time no see! Annoyed from this ads?   I haven't had a chance to do much collecting lately, but I was perusing the internet and stumbled across a photo lot for sale at a very good p

?

Default Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?

Long time no see!

I haven't had a chance to do much collecting lately, but I was perusing the internet and stumbled across a photo lot for sale at a very good price. Could anyone help me determine whether these are legit before I buy?

Saturation on most look good to me, although some look a bit muted. Upon request, the seller quickly sent me some pictures of the reverse. Most are printed with period Agfa-Lupex on the back that matches some of my known originals, but I know having a large number of the same make can be a flag.

I'm thinking (hoping) they're legit, but some more experienced eyes might be able to confirm or deny.

Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Lot of German Photos - Legit?
    P
    Many

?

Wait on a few more opinions but I personally see no issues with these. Also, I have dealt with Torsten and had no problems whatsoever.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. The price is very good.

Yes look original cant see any problems

Original, but I don't know what you want, the pictures are not with fighting scenes, rare uniforms...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thanks, all. I will probably nab them, then! I have heard good things about Torsten, as well.

Lebus- I am a photographer; I like photography in general. I've never taken pictures of fighting or the president, but I still look on my own photos with pride! I collect them because it gives a look into the life of the people in it. It's kind of the closest you can get to being there, you know?

don't worry. they are all original pre-1945 prints ;-). Cheers, Torsten.

look ok.

?

Yes no problem with these photos , they are not " sexy " photos but in many ways reflect the larger part of the content of most soldiers Photo albums !

- - ------- - -

They are still pieces of histroy captured in a moment of time
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings