Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Leander haslerud`s photos

Article about: STAB/210.INF.DIVISJON - ALBUM - (Photo 1) Allied unit/soldier information sheet from 1945

Default Re: Leander haslerud`s photos

3. Komp I.R 236

Sabotaged bridge at "Geithus in Buskerud" Norway, with Germans on their way over.

The following days after 9. April 1940 (the day Norway was occupied by Germany) some factory workers
    from a nearby factory cut down all the Vaires that held up the bridge in an effort to delay the German
    troops' further march inland.

Photo:

3. Komp I.R 236 crossing the brige..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leander haslerud`s photos  
    Last edited by oksnevad_2; 04-26-2010 at 01:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leander haslerud`s photos
    P
    Many

The owner of the photo lott from: 3. company I.R. 236
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leander haslerud`s photos   Leander haslerud`s photos  

Kristiansand - Norway 1943.

Kristiansand was one 1 of the 7 places/city's the German troops went ashore early in the morning (4.15 Norwegian time) 9. April 1940.
    Battle group IV attacked "Kristiansand" and "Arendal"
    The ships "Karlsruhe" and "Tsingtao" plus a torpedo boat and two minesweepers carrying parts of the 307. infantry regiment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leander haslerud`s photos  

Two photos from the entrance/ approach to "Aldersundet (Lurøy)" in "Nordland" Norway, seen from the south.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leander haslerud`s photos   Leander haslerud`s photos  

?

Hello Mr.Oksnevad. Many intr. photoes. I may have some photoes-from Veines, Kongsfjord, and some 35mm movies (i think).
    Will try to post some of it.

Photo of the ship " Kommandøren. (Leikanger in Sogn Norway)

Quote by Mr Jan View Post
    Hello Mr.Oksnevad. Many intr. photoes. I may have some photoes-from Veines, Kongsfjord, and some 35mm movies (i think).
    Will try to post some of it.
    That would be lovely!
    Thanks

The fighting in Hallingdal

3. kom. I.R. 236
    Fighting in the Halling Valley (Hallingdal) broke out when General Falkenhorst continued to press for results after the German III. battalion of 236 Infantry Regiment under Major Seidel III. Battalion of the 159th Infantry Regiment were driven back by the Norwegian forces in "Bagn" in "Valdres." A new group Ritzmann was formed by a half infantry battalion, five tanks and a 7.5 cm battery. . . .

After the battle 46 Norwegian soldiers had lost their lives, and 240 had been wounded.

The Germans lost over a company. 175 soldiers were killed and 360 wounded!

Photos:
    German soldiers of the German III. battalion 236 Infantry Regiment advances into the Hallingdal area.

Leander haslerud`s photos   Leander haslerud`s photos  

Leander haslerud`s photos   Leander haslerud`s photos  

Last edited by oksnevad_2; 04-26-2010 at 05:50 PM.

3. kom. I.R. 236

Norwegian soldiers taken prisoner/surrendered to the German III. battalion of 236 Infantry Regiment during the occupation of South-Norway.

I have some pretty cool original photos of The Norwegian king of Norway when he was in the army.

All of these photos aren't from WW2 though, but I hope these photos are of interest.

King Harold (Photo 1)

PRINCE IN ARMOR

Oslo, Norway: Peering from the turret of an American.built tank, Norway`s hereditary price Harold (right) takes part in armored maneuvers in snowy terrain north of Oslo. The only son of crown prince Olaf, and the grandson of ruling king Haakon VII, the price, who recantly celebrated his 20th birthday, is serving as a sargent in the Norwegian cavalry.

Photo taken 3/22/1957
    Attached Images Attached Images Leander haslerud`s photos 
    Last edited by oksnevad_2; 04-26-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast