Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!

Article about: Guys, Been allowed out to play this week end. A few photos, postcards, one album, a cleaning kit, EK2 1914, 2 x EK2 1939, Wound Badge black. Mothers cross bronze and Gold. Oh, and another DR

Default Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!

Guys,

Been allowed out to play this week end.

A few photos, postcards, one album, a cleaning kit, EK2 1914, 2 x EK2 1939, Wound Badge black. Mothers cross bronze and Gold.

Oh, and another DRK 1st Aid book.

As normal if you require more detail on a specific item just say and I will do my best.

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!   Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!  

Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!   Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!  

Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!   Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!
    P
    Many

Default re: Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!

Guys,

Few more pics.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!   Mostly portraits/postcards this weekend!  

Hi Jock,

Where will you put them now?

Very nice pickings indeed Jock!! Thanks for sharing. What maker is that BWB?
    Tom

Adi,

I have a cellar project and there is a museum on Bergen Camp, at Fallingbostel Camp and at Celle Garrison if I run out of space. I would like to seperate the photos into there respective catagorys and build up a file on uniform detail, I've made a start ish.

I think I will let the WW1 items go to fund III Reich.

Tom, no maker mark but WW2 EK2 with ribbon is what looks like 89 but I might have to invest in one of Stewys new micromobob-things.

Jock