Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

My WW2 photo collection

Article about: Photo 66 STAB/210.INF.DIVISJON - Album Photo 5 Photo taken at: ? Written underneath the photo: "In diesem Saal haben wir, 150 Mann stark ,(1. und 2. Zug der 2. Komp. des LdSch. Ers. Btl

?

Default Re: My WW2 photo collection

Nice photos and as you are the owner you are right to watermark them to prevent copying !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 photo collection
    P
    Many

Photo 16
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 photo collection  

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Nice photos and as you are the owner you are right to watermark them to prevent copying !!
    Thanks "Paul E", I am glad you found them interesting!
    I have 5 000 more ready to post.
    Most of my photos to come, has text and location and history with them... and they will become more interesting

Best regards Leander

Photo 17

Written on the back of the photo:

In memory of Russia, recorded in St. ... 26.2.1942 Yours Kurt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 photo collection  
    Last edited by oksnevad_2; 08-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Photo 18

Photo 19

Photo 20

?

nice photos. I also collect ww2 photos. mostly german. Mine are in the thread "early elite photo" in the paper document/photos thread post. check them out some time. they are similar to yours. I havent put all mine on here as that would be ALOT! but i put my favorites and some that i have scans of.

The watermarking debate is one that has many veiws. You are never going to make everyone happy no matter what. I choose not to because it takes away from some important things in a photo sometimes. I'm the original owner of my photos, so if some1 wants to copy em to have a fake photo....what do i care? ya know? I understand why you do it...and dont listen to that other guy, YOU DO have the RIGHTS to your photos and you can do what u want with them. people are so ridiculous and pathetic sometimes. lol keep posting, i enjoy your photos and think you might like mine too

Please keep posting more photos. Watermark or not, I always enjoy viewing period photos. Yours are excellent and provide a view of one of the occupied areas in WWII.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    nice photos. I also collect ww2 photos. mostly german. Mine are in the thread "early elite photo" in the paper document/photos thread post. check them out some time. they are similar to yours. I havent put all mine on here as that would be ALOT! but i put my favorites and some that i have scans of.

The watermarking debate is one that has many veiws. You are never going to make everyone happy no matter what. I choose not to because it takes away from some important things in a photo sometimes. I'm the original owner of my photos, so if some1 wants to copy em to have a fake photo....what do i care? ya know? I understand why you do it...and dont listen to that other guy, YOU DO have the RIGHTS to your photos and you can do what u want with them. people are so ridiculous and pathetic sometimes. lol keep posting, i enjoy your photos and think you might like mine too
    Thanks for your comment!

I will check out your photos, looking forward to it

Best regards Leander

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast