MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

Article about: Oh wow! Youre right.....it is most likely an uncropped example, as mine is smaller than postcard size. Also there are a few minor details that are different on mine (probably because of the

Default Re: My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Thanks for those klinger! Nice landscape photos, but I unfortunately am terrible indentifying locations. I like the last photo of the woman with the OST patch/Tag. I have never seen that before. Love the woman in the Kriegs uniform too! Please feel free to add whenever u pick some new ones up!

TDean u can leave a link to your photos if youd like. Or feel free to post some of your favorites here for us to see!
    the ost patch ist for ostarbeiter as far as i know and i like the km girl photo too, i will add some mor in the next days as i just got a box of 2000 photos, but have to sort them first as some will go on sale and some will stay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images
    P
    Many

I like the last photo of the woman with the OST patch/Tag. I have never seen that before.
    See here for some more images of the "OST" patch in wear as well as the official design/measurement specifications:
    File:Bundesarchiv Bild 183-J05126, Ausländische Arbeitskräfte im III. Reich, Ostarbeiterinnen.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
    File:Bundesarchiv Bild 183-J05124, Ausländische Arbeitskräfte im III. Reich, Ostarbeiterinnen.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
    File:Bundesarchiv Bild 146-1994-040-15A, Ausländische Arbeitskräfte im III. Reich.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
    File:WWII OST.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
    http://www.zwangsarbeit-in-goettinge...abzeichen1.jpg
    Bundesarchiv Intranet

TDean u can leave a link to your photos if youd like.
    For your information: That thread has been deleted.

?

hey thanks for showing those links to the OST patch in wear. Quite interesting. I always seem like Im learnin new things from u HPL.

And hmmm I wonder why he said to check the pics out if its deleted? maybe its just an older thread or sumthin?

?

few more. Figured Id throw in a Gebrigsjager Death card that i got too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

Attached Images Attached Images My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images 

?

found some neat photos IMO. (sorry if they are large scans) A pic of What I believe to be NSKK car racing team. I think Adolf Hunlein was the one who ran an NSKK racing team, so Im just guessing this could be a image of just that.?? any opinions?

Also a nice shot of a Gebrigs Cap Edelweiss. Looks like theyre at a field kitchen to me

A couple images at Dunkirk. Soldat near grave and Soldats w/Brittish Flak gun. Also a few Postcards I picked up too. Thinking of selling the Cards IDK tho.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

?

few more. The soldat w/k98 next to Wehrmacht car is my preffered favorite of this group here. Also like the ugly frauline and soldat w/sports badge

Very nice pictures! I like the one where the German soldier is posing with a British helmet and holding his comrades at gunpoint.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

ya i like that one too. It was expensive actually. Its at dunkirk. I also wanted to say that I ended up NOT winning the GJ edelwiess one and the Westwall postcard. I normally dont post my photos until I actually win them for sure.....but I was almost positive they were mine. But the ebay auction was removed before some of the photos ended because of swastikas being shown in some of the photos. But luckily I was able to keep the ones from him that I had already won and had ended. Im still gonna try to get them in a private sale though. But I learned my lesson of not waiting until the auction comes to a complete close before posting!! haha

?

some new ones......the Soldats with grass/camo in there helmets firing MGs is my favorite one out of this group. I should have many more coming from this seller, but these are the only ones that I have won so far for sure

?

this is one I am winning, just hasnt ended...but I like it, so I most likely will win. lol
    His name is Kommander Fran or Fraun?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast