Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help! Authentication with a photo lot

Article about: by Marc Wow.......... ??? Wow is right. 26 minutes and your already complaining about the lack of responses? Have you contributed to this forum in anyway, are you even a paying member? You c

?

Default Need help! Authentication with a photo lot

Hey guys, these recently came up and i need your help. What do you guys think of these photos? To me the studio portrait looks and the field photo but I am skeptical about the Tiger shot.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help! Authentication with a photo lot   Need help! Authentication with a photo lot  

Need help! Authentication with a photo lot   Need help! Authentication with a photo lot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Authentication with a photo lot
    P
    Many

?

Forgot about this one sorry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help! Authentication with a photo lot   Need help! Authentication with a photo lot  

?

The quality looks off to me. Ryan and I are looking at buying these, but we wanted some opinions first. Thanks for any help guys.

?

Help anyone?

?

Patience young one

?

Wow..........

That Tiger photo has been around for years, usually described as being 12th SS Hitlerjugend in Normandy, 1944...it's definitely a copy.
    cheers, Glenn

?

Just as I thought. I wouldn't touch the others now, because of that. Where there is one fake, there must be others. I told Ryan, that if the Tiger photo was original, then it would be a famous photo.

?

Yeah these are bad ones guys, except for the top one with the stamps (SS portrait).....has a chance. Somehow didn't catch this thread yesterday, I apologize.....been super busy with work the past week here and haven't had much time on the computer unfortunately.
    The one w/ Mimosa Kiel stamp is a very common fake, which is all over the place on both US and German Ebay. If it is cheap enough, I would suggest buying it to study, as you will understand very quickly when compared with a period photo.
    Edit:
    Instead of buying it, I don't mind sending you a couple fake photos in the mail so you can study if you'd like...including the same style posted in this thread.

Bill, I hate to go against you on that top one but the contrast within the black fields looks really poor to me. I think, as you say, it stands a chance but i'd probably stay away from it because of that issue. it's awful "dark".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast