Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 328 of 365 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Smile

Happy New Year !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

A few finds from eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Default KIA in North Africa campaign

KIA in North Africa campaign:

Poles with knocked out Tiger, Europe:

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

excellent photos guys! Stefan, wow....that AK photo is incredible. And the Tiger pic is another rare one. Havent looked close yet, but interested to see what tank that is in the background. thanks for sharing

MG08
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Here it looks like they might have a paint bucket and are doing a custom camo job!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Kreissieger Badge in wear, along with NSKOV pin and DRL badge on civi jacket

?

Whole Panzer crew- 5 KIA (possibly a 38t wheel? even though it is a 4-crew tank)

And an interesting portrait of a soldat w/ Panzerkampf Abzeichen and what looks like a Party Adler Stickpin or something underneath it!

?

lucky enough to get a series of originals - 2 high ranking German officers visiting a Hungarian army base, probably somewhere in the Eastern Front. Unfortunately, no date or names info on the back of them...but the date has to be between 1942-44. The German officer with the leather coat has a light mustage, looking a bit like Guderian.

Cheers & Happy New Year!
    Fabe

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNew Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

?

That is an awesome series of photos and not something we see often! Love the looks of those trucks... (not sure what type they are).

Here is an interesting uniform setup.....Panzerman wearing tropical tunic with Panzer collar tabs!! Normally we see the skulls without the tabs, so it's cool seeing the tabs present. Reverse reveals it was taken in Italy, 1943

Hi Bill, I would be tempted to attribute the pic to a member of Panzer Regt 1. This was a known uniform combination used by them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!