Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 365 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

I wanted to share an ID on a photo that I have had for a while.
    The luftwaffe man is wearing the unit pin for Jagdgeschwader 52 (JG-52) "Sword Squadron" above his DRL badge. I still havent ID'ed the pin he is wearing on his lapel yet, but it looks like it could be a different Luftwaffe unit pin. But I like this photo alot and wanted to share it.

Ive been searching and it looks like it COULD be a variant JG 52 pin. I./J.G. 52 (1941).
    see here if interested: WWIIdaybyday.com (under "eiber,Schwein, Baren") Still not 100% sure on this at all though
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 
    Last edited by Bill T; 04-29-2011 at 08:42 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    2nd attempt
    Nice pics! I gotta find me some albums.

You guys really stepped it up! I haven't been on in a few days and I see a ton of quality pics. Keep em coming!

?

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    I know man, I hear ya.... Chris (don Ki) is lucky to have an album. The only one I have is a RAD album missing pages!haha But I would love to own a Luftwaffe Field Divsion or any type of Panzer album, thats for sure! I cant stop buying singles tho, so it will probly never happen!!!!

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    I know man, I hear ya.... Chris (don Ki) is lucky to have an album. The only one I have is a RAD album missing pages!haha But I would love to own a Luftwaffe Field Divsion or any type of Panzer album, thats for sure! I cant stop buying singles tho, so it will probly never happen!!!!
    Singles add up to a lot of $$$, sometimes buying an album would be cheaper. Singles do allow you to get pics of your liking though. I just a few more, one neat AP photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Thanks Pwny, i love albums. I have one more but lot of pics are missing. I hope to find some time tomorrow and get pics of it.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Bill this one is common. You should see one i found from Goring's division. It had many photos of him and Hitler, parades military trainings etc. I really wanted it, but it was 500 euros or so
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Chris, I think I know the one you speak of. Thalmonpioneer was selling an outstanding early HG album. Utterly incredible photos inside of it.

GdPwny, What award is that under the EK1 there? It almost looks like a Polizei Berg-Fuhrer badge IMO. Very neat photo either way!
    Its good that the KIA Press Photo has the description still with it. What a miserable place to pass away. Cant wait to see more from you!

?

Speaking of HG division, these photos were actually labeled Goring Division when I bought them, but I dont believe them to be. They ARE nice photos of Luftwaffe men wearing the Luftwaffe Flak Badge and Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge (one of my fav badges to see in photos)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Heres a nicely detailed Cavalry photo

Can anyone Identify this Unit Eblem/Symbol??

Page 16 of 365 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast