Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Thanks for sharing with us mate. Regarding the mixed up order issue: When you upload all the pictures you have chosen, you can see their thumbnails underneath, inside the lower window. The order of the uploaded pics is viewed there mixed up and that's how they will eventually get posted in the thread. So you can drag them and change their order they way you like. This way you will have the reverse next to the matching obverse. It's very easy you just need to try it once and that's it. I hope i managed to explain it right
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Nice score Jay!! I love the helmeted luftwaffe pic with nice shot of the Nat'l sheild. Sounds like you got some good ones to share with us! I have had a drought lately. No photos in the mail....im going thru withdrawals!! haha But youve made me feel a bit better now. Keep em comin!

Chris, I cant seem to get that dragging thing to work when I post pics. When I drag them to move them in order, the thumbnail just falls back in place where it originally was and doesnt change in order. I'm probly just stupid, so I will try to mess with it again. Do they need to be "un-checkd" or "checked" in order to drag them? (you know the little white checkbox)

Hey Bill the dragging must be done within the photos of the lower window. Not from the upper to the lower. 1. You upload the pics 2. You can see them getting in place in the upper part of the uploading forum service window (among with your previous uploads). There, you have stored and saved everything you have uploaded to the forum in the past. 3. At the same time you can see the latest uploaded photos getting in line in the lower part of the window. Everything that is in that lower part will be posted when you click ''post reply''. You don't need to uncheck their small white checkboxes. All you need to do is to play with them and drag them from right to left in the exact order you wish them to appear in the thread. I understand what you said about them falling back to their previous place. It happens to me too. Just hold the left click of the mouse and move it in a way over the other pics to make them move. It needs a particular technique but it's not that hard. I'm not sure if i can explain it well in English

If the "drag-and-drop"-option gives you trouble, there's an alternate way, too.

Upload the pictures, and just hit the "Insert Inline" button.

The attachments now appear in the editing window, marked [ATTACH=CONFIG]######[/ATTACH] (###### being an attachment's individual number)

Go "Preview Post" and you see how the post will look. You can now alter the sequence of the photos by cutting-and-pasting the attachments into the desired sequence.

I actually prefer this method.

?

Both ways are good but I prefer the first method, you can click on the image and it opens in a new window which makes it easy to open and compare several pics at the same time and also continue browsing. If you use the inline method you can only open the single image and have to press the 'back' button to return to the page you were looking at, therefore losing the image off the screen.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi guys, Adrian i was actually looking to find your post, the one you where explaining how to deal with the ''mixed up'' issue but couldn't find it. It was from you that i learned how to deal with this matter and wanted to give the guys the link. If it's not pinned somewhere maybe we should do it. It's very handy as most of our members don't know how to make it work.

My only four pictures. I can't remember if I have posted these before, but, for the sake of contribution, here you go.

The one of the heer soldat says "On vacation, springtime 1942" on the back. Nothing else is written on the others. You can't see the dates with my camera but the shot of the graves is of three men who died on June 14th, 1940, perhaps in France?

I love the shot of the men on the bikes. There are a lot of good angles of double-decal M35's in it.

Enjoy, gentlemen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

I like the last one with the briefcase. Just another day at the office!

hehe i like that too. Only 4 OB? It's not your area ha?

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Hi guys, Adrian i was actually looking to find your post, the one you where explaining how to deal with the ''mixed up'' issue but couldn't find it. It was from you that i learned how to deal with this matter and wanted to give the guys the link. If it's not pinned somewhere maybe we should do it. It's very handy as most of our members don't know how to make it work.
    Here you go Chris, I think this is what you're talking about, I wrote this on a thread in the 'Technical/How to' section at the top of the forum in a thread entitled something like 'Problems Uploading Pics'

Say you upload four pics, you can see them as thumbnails in the bottom of the picture uploading box when they're uploaded. If they're out of sequence in which you want them to appear you can drag them to put it right. The picture on the left will be the first one and the one on the right will be posted last.
    For example if the pic third in line is the one you want to appear first in your post, drag it to the far left, first in line as you look at it. The others will shuffle down the line. Hope this helps.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 52 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast