Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 140 of 365 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

more....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

My favorite photo of this album
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Bill we are only 8000 views away from target

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Could you post them please, Buff?
    Hi Don, I just relocated and am still unpacking stuff but, it will probably take me another 1-2 months before I can find time to get the stuff scanned to a CD then sent to someone who can post them for me. I have at least 2 photos of that officer with Guderian and then the roster from 1st Kompanie. I know where the roster is off-hand-cant scan it but I can write the names down and post them probably by the end of the weekend or so? The roster is very fragile so I have to be super careful when handling it.

I cant remember but? I MIGHT have actually posted their names here before? Not sure how to search for the list here but someone here might remember it? I know I posted the list on two sites before-just not sure if this was one of the sites I posted it on? I think all in all, I THINK I have 4 original photos with Guderian in them. I know one of them is early war East Front-which shows him chatting with a few officers while standing next to his Aircraft. This is mid-to late summer 41, and shows him in or near a Forrest. The other two photos were part of a grouping of four up for sale. I wanted all of them but still got the best two from the grouping. These have a tall slender officer with him who is a Leutnant from said Kompanie and Regiment from above ;-))

Hi Buff i can't remember either. If you have a digital camera you can shoot the photos and upload them here. That's how i do it too as i don't have a scanner at home. It's easier and faster too.

?

I came upon a bunch of new photos last week and found this one very interesting as some of the soldiers in the foreground appear to German allies Romanian possibly???? any help would be appreciated.

Regards Mark K

?

As I have some photos with writing on the back side of the pictures I will try and run them in order please bare with me in case we have technical difficulties (like me screwing the order up).
    The first photo would appear to be Luftwaffe portrait I find it odd that his shoulder boards are absent.The second photo would appear to be an early 1935 photo of Luftwaffe Officers are they possibly at a ceremony such as there graduation from officers school.The top photo of the back side of the picture goes with the Officers photo on the bottom right sorry about the order guys.
    Regards Mark k

Last edited by Mark K; 10-02-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Excellent lufty photo, with the 4 pocket tunics.

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Any idea what unit that is Bill you might be abke to identify him !!
    Unfortunately not Paul. Nothing on back/etc.

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Bill we are only 8000 views away from target
    Oh ya, good call Chris! BTW, nice group photo! Great detail on that one

History-Buff1944- That would be great to see the roster!! I am very interested in that. Like Chris said, it is probly easier to take a picture w/ a camera to post it. But if u need a hand, let us know and we can post it! Pz Reg2 is a great regiment to research. There alot of other PzRg2 pics in this thread as well

MARK- I like the Luftwaffe pic, w/ the white summer caps in wear + 4pckt tunics like Chris said! cool pic