Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 165 of 365 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you Bill! I just wish I had more interest when I was younger and that he had saved more of his paperwork etc. This is the reason that I use the signature that I do, always hoping that something will show up. Due to the fact that he was in the 16th Panzer Div., and the agreement that the U.S. had with Russia, I believe that he probably threw his soldbuch away. He ended up being one of the few from the 16th that became a U.S. POW. He once told me that he and his comrades were well aware that there was a policy concerning anyone wearing black uniforms, shoot first, ask questions later. He told me that if your tank was destroyed and you were fighting on foot, you threw your panzer uniform away and found a regular uniform to wear.
    Thank you so much for spending your time coloring my photos,
    Ralph.
    Coloring? Photos? Where?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by Bond View Post
    I had until recently thought it meant sandstorm chapel, but was corrected recently. A couple more pics from the same unit on R&R.

Regards,

Jerry
    Nice pics Jer. Thanks for sharing. I love tropical photos and DAK related items, but man, i wouldn't like to be there even for 1 minute. The heat is unbearable in Africa

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Coloring? Photos? Where?
    Right next door.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Right next door.
    Come one Ralph, post the colorization ones for us to see
    Also it would be nice if you posted here the photos of your father including the portrait. Indeed it's really awesome.

Come one Ralph, post the colorization ones for us to see
    Also it would be nice if you posted here the photos of your father including the portrait. Indeed it's really awesome.
    I need a little time to work them, I do not usually post my items without watermarks.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Aha, that would be wise
    Ok, i'll wait.
    Bill found my portrait for colorizing. I will need to take it to the office and have it scanned as this way it will be crystal clear without reflections and shadows that often occur when shooting with my camera.

Here are some photos of my father. Some are the originals, and some are the ones that Bill has been kind enough to color for me. I have also included a portrait that I commissioned WAF member Juzzy to do for me, as well as the copy that Bill has graciously done without my asking him to. I hope you like the photos. Sorry for the order being mixed up, I think it has something to do with the size of the photos.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

Aha, that would be wise
    Ok, i'll wait.
    Bill found my portrait for colorizing. I will need to take it to the office and have it scanned as this way it will be crystal clear without reflections and shadows that often occur when shooting with my camera.
    That is a good idea. Ive done a few ones that have been taken w/ camera and they dont come out nearly as good as scanned unfortunately.

?

Here are some photos of my father. Some are the originals, and some are the ones that Bill has been kind enough to color for me. I have also included a portrait that I commissioned WAF member Juzzy to do for me, as well as the copy that Bill has graciously done without my asking him to. I hope you like the photos. Sorry for the order being mixed up, I think it has something to do with the size of the photos.
    Ralph.
    Ralph, that looks absolutely great framed!

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Ralph, that looks absolutely great framed!
    Thanks Bill! I wanted the mat to represent the EK ribbon. I did the matting myself and had the frame made for me. Glad you like it.
    Ralph.