Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 171 of 365 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

And a couple more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Hi Ade, I've not heard of the books. I'll have to check them out.
    I guarantee you won't regret it!

I don't own vol. 1 of Wim Saris' "Headgear..." series, but I have volumes 2, 3 and 4, as well as his works on Third Reich aiguillettes and on the German Lufthansa from 1926 - 1945. I can fully recomment each and every one.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    And a couple more.
    Bill i think we have found Bill no.2 coz Ralph seems to have a lot of pz photos like you.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Bill i think we have found Bill no.2 coz Ralph seems to have a lot of pz photos like you.
    haha I agree Chris. And no, it wasnt me who bought the Tauchpanzer photo. I did see it tho! Was a nice one too.

Im putting a nice Panzerman portrait w/ Panzerkampf Abzeichen (postcard size) up for sale today, since Ive spent a bit too much money yesterday! haha

RALPH- wonderful photos. Love the Krim + Volkspflege medal!

PAT + RICHARD- nice ones! thanks for sharing

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    haha I agree Chris. And no, it wasnt me who bought the Tauchpanzer photo. I did see it tho! Was a nice one too.

Im putting a nice Panzerman portrait w/ Panzerkampf Abzeichen (postcard size) up for sale today, since Ive spent a bit too much money yesterday! haha

RALPH- wonderful photos. Love the Krim + Volkspflege medal!

PAT + RICHARD- nice ones! thanks for sharing
    Thanks Bill!
    I'll be waiting to see your sales thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I just put some of them up (new ones) in the "Classifieds" Section. I was told by Dimas that I needed to switch my sales thread over to the new classified section. You can click the "classified" button at the top of the page to get there. Im still getting used to it! haha

?

Anyone know anything about this photo? Like who the lady is? or the man behind her? Ive had this private photo for a long time now.
    I believe the man to be Adolf Hunlein, leader of the NSKK. Photo was taken in Munich and looks to be at an airport judging from the plane in the background
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Great photos Bill!
    Are there any names on the back? I think he would have been about 2-3 years ahead of my father. I will check dates on his RAD book as well.
    mmmm Im not too sure to be honest! haha. I cant make out the letters. There are 2 that have the same words/writing, but the others just have dates. Here it is:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

Think Ive shown these before, but here are some more women in there Men's uniforms
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Think Ive shown these before, but here are some more women in there Men's uniforms
    Nice Bill!
    I think I have seen the woman in the top photo in another pose, (standing) before.