Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 215 of 365 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Well, I found this one in an older album of mine....and wanted to revisit it. Dont think it has been in this thread (I hope)

It shows a Regimental Commander (IDed by the "R03"). The neat thing captured in this photo is that he and the others seem to be looking upwards toward the sky, probably scanning for aircraft....so they wouldnt be caught in the open.
    Just think of how frightening it must have been to hear or see incoming aircraft!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

I would suggest they are watching their own aircraft prior to advancing, first you dont stay out in the open or group around a tank if theres enemy aircraft over head, second, the gunner in R03 is giving the thumbs up sign which could mean a form of salute towards friendly aircraft

?

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please ShareNice one Bill!

The first is a pic I posted earlier but it was too small . the next one is a neat photo I just got in the mail. This is a great shot...I like the guy looking out the window in the background! Also, look at the second man from the left..No Adler on his breast!
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Last edited by Dean; 02-08-2012 at 10:13 AM.

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    I would suggest they are watching their own aircraft prior to advancing, first you dont stay out in the open or group around a tank if theres enemy aircraft over head, second, the gunner in R03 is giving the thumbs up sign which could mean a form of salute towards friendly aircraft
    Hi Dave, you are certainly correct and good call, I didnt even see the thumbs up from the gunner! First, I didnt say that It was enemy aircraft tho, did I? I said it seems they are scanning the sky for aircraft....SO THEY DONT get caught in the open.... whether its enemy or friendly, you are gonna look up!!
    Seeing as the guys in the second tank are just standing around....there is surely not a threat here, and I didnt mean to intend that there was. But again, just imagine how scary it would be to hear ANY incoming aircraft when you were stuck in the open.....until you could make an ID

DEAN- Awesome photos! glad you could make the image larger for a better look, thanks! Youre right, he doesnt seem to have a Breast Adler.

?

In actual fact he does have a breast eagle but its either very dark or discoloured for some reason

?

Thanks Bill!

Dave, Are you sure? I def dont see any trace of one.
    Here's a great shot I posted on it's own thread but I thought it should be here. Sorry if folks already saw it before.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

?

This a great photo of a young panzermann. Bill, you think you could colorize this for me.Pretty please?!
    ~Dean

?

WARNING!!GRAPHIC IMAGES!!

Sorry if this is offensive to some, but this is a historical image taken by the allied liberators of Buchenwald KZ.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share   New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-23-2013 at 09:05 PM.

?

Can anyone ID this General?
    Attached Images Attached Images New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share 

?

This is a nice picture of a panzermann I'v had for a while but finally decided to post.
    ~Dean