Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 222 of 365 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3646

New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Article about: Wish the picture was better but after looking through some books I'm now leaning to a Mauser Modle HSe da auto pistol. 1938 7.65mm in competing with the Walther PP. The wood grip lead me to

?

Default Re: New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share

Very cool shot with the Lugers!
    Also I love the snap of the chicken farmer!
    ~Dean

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    yeah you are right Dave! Its very faint....but its there! damn man, you have a good eye for detail.

Dean more awesome pics!
    I have seen the pics from posts# 2168 and 2170 for sale before on Ebay a couple different times now. Not saying they are bad....but just wanted to let you know so ya can check em closely. Awesome shots too!
    Also, please take a close look at the SS portrait #2171...I have a bad feeling about that one. Feel free to post the backs if you want man. Either way, they are neat photos for sure. Seems like youve been a busy man lately! haha Some great finds.
    Thanks again, Bill. Yeah...I thought they were too good to be true..oh well, cant win them all! Out of all the pics I have bought, most have been real and the few fakes havent been super pricey . The fotos of Hitler and the Goering/Streicher pic are real and those are the best, so I guess that makes up for the lemons. As far as me being busy buying new pics, that's partly true, but mostly the reason I posted several at once is because my scanner is working the way I want it to!

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks again, Bill. Yeah...I thought they were too good to be true..oh well, cant win them all! Out of all the pics I have bought, most have been real and the few fakes havent been super pricey . The fotos of Hitler and the Goering/Streicher pic are real and those are the best, so I guess that makes up for the lemons. As far as me being busy buying new pics, that's partly true, but mostly the reason I posted several at once is because my scanner is working the way I want it to!
    Awesome man! Glad to hear your scanner is working again. And youre right....the Streicher pic and all the other great ones make up for em plenty! That Buchenwald pic is a period original too....which is pretty rare, cuz they are faked alot too. You do seem to find some killer photos, and look forward to seeing more now that ur scanner is straight

?

Quote by PEB View Post
    Hi Guys
    Here are a couple that just arrived. Is anyone familiar with Himmler's handwriting. My friend and I were told that this was his on the reverse.
    Nice photos and thanks for sharing. As for Himmlers writing...thats something you would need to ask in a seperate thread I would think. But to be perfectly honest, I would guess it was probably the handwriting of the person who took the photo. But i dunno?

?

Panzermann w/ Krim schild and drivers badge. Stands in front of what looks like a Panzer III Ausf N - short barrel 75mm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Photo Pick-Ups - Please Share  

Quote by Bond View Post
    It's a luger IMO you can see the toggle.
    Is the toggle the cylindrical thing on the top rear part of the gun?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Is the toggle the cylindrical thing on the top rear part of the gun?
    Yes, it is.

Regards

?

love those M43's!

Nice pics Dean, Bill, PEB, Ingrid.
    I hope i didn't left anyone behind
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Nice pics Dean, Bill, PEB, Ingrid.
    I hope i didn't left anyone behind
    I know it Chris! There have been alot of people posting some cool photos here lately, its hard to keep track of everyone!

Dean, I also love the M43 cap....no matter what branch of service really.