Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New web site, with great pics, blown up

Article about: Exactly once again that is one reason why I love this site so much, I feel this only for historical aspects and collectors!!! Not for neo Nazi crap as it was said

?

Default Re: New web site, with great pics, blown up

Exactly once again that is one reason why I love this site so much, I feel this only for historical aspects and collectors!!! Not for neo Nazi crap as it was said

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New web site, with great pics, blown up
    P
    Many

I never once said anything about any neo-nazi crap, i was just showing you all the site, as there are all kinds of pics that be blown up for wall presentation , such as battlefield scenes, party rallies, if a person has an uniform worn by an certain member they can prove it belonged to, all kind of possibilities.

I never meant to post this, with the meaning of any kind of neo-nazi crap at all.

I was basically meaning, as some people do have tunics made in Dachau, and they have newer taken pics of the gates at Dachau, that may be they could use that as a back drop, that's all, as those pics they have listed on the site, show no neo-nazi items at all.

They do show some re-enacting pics also, and there is nothing about people doing re-enacting as being neo-nazi at all. No different then people here in the states doing Civil War re-enacting.

I never posted this site with the intentions to inflame, or piss people off, and i surely never posted it with the intentions of neo-nazi stuff either.

A person could blow up a pic of a Panzer, or Tiger tank to use as back drop for an SS Panzer uniform display.

Brian

Smile Re: New web site, with great pics, blown up

Calm down my friend,I don't think you are a Neo,I was just saying that I thought that the site had a dumb idea for a sale pitch.

Great site mate, I know exactly where you are coming from!
    Cheers for the links

I think the site is pretty cool, as who else out there would blow up pics of WW2 items, and uniforms and such, so much PC crap these days.

Brian

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    Cheers for the links
    Thank you.

Brian

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I just came upon this web site, it has FULL COLOR pics of places like Dachau, Auschwitz, Treblinka, plus full color pics of SS soldiers, and a SS eagle.
    These can be as big as you want them to be, so i was thinking they would great wall pics for uniform displays.
    Brian
    I was basically meaning, as some people do have tunics made in Dachau, and they have newer taken pics of the gates at Dachau, that may be they could use that as a back drop, that's all.........
    Brian
    Brian,
    Did it not enter into your train of thought that these places are considered as centres of death by most reasonable people? Auschwitz and Treblinka were death factories for Christ sake! To even consider blown up photos of them as a backdrop to enhance a display of militaria is thoughtless, offensive or naïve at best.
    W.

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    Cheers for the links
    Well, you would, wouldn’t you?

Quote by Woske View Post
    Brian,
    Did it not enter into your train of thought that these places are considered as centres of death by most reasonable people? Auschwitz and Treblinka were death factories for Christ sake! To even consider blown up photos of them as a backdrop to enhance a display of militaria is thoughtless, offensive or naïve at best.
    W.

Well, you would, wouldn’t you?
    First of all, i dont need an history lesson from you, i know all about the camps, as does everyone else does.

To display a picture of the front of the gate on a wall behind a uniform grouping that was made at Dachau is no different then displaying a tunic made at Dachau, its how we handle it, and how we display it, as these are items from history, you are the one bringing the political aspects into this , not me.

So, you are saying its ok to display a tunic made at Dachau, but not a pic of the camps gate ?

Why are you getting so upset, i never once said anything in a negative manner, you read into it the way you wanted to.

So, if someone has a SS Panzer grouping display, it would be wrong to have a pic of a TIGER, or PANZER tank behind the tunics displayed.

So , if someone has some early 1932 SS, and SA tunics, and they were to display a pic of a rally at Berlin, that would be just as bad.

So, if some one has some HJ tunics, and they displayed them with a party flag behind them that would be just as bad, as we all know how hateful the swastika is.

So, if someone has tunics on display that was worn at Normandy, and they have a pic of the beach behind them, that would be just as bad, there was so much death during the invasion on that day on the beach.

So, if some one does WW2 re-enacting, and they have pics of that, they are just as bad, you know since they would be glorifying the German side of the war.

Brian

?

First of all, i dont need an history lesson from you, i know all about the camps, as does everyone else does.

To display a picture of the front of the gate on a wall behind a uniform grouping that was made at Dachau is no different then displaying a tunic made at Dachau, its how we handle it, and how we display it, as these are items from history, you are the one bringing the political aspects into this , not me.

So, you are saying its ok to display a tunic made at Dachau, but not a pic of the camps gate ?

Why are you getting so upset, i never once said anything in a negative manner, you read into it the way you wanted to.

So, if someone has a SS Panzer grouping display, it would be wrong to have a pic of a TIGER, or PANZER tank behind the tunics displayed.

So , if someone has some early 1932 SS, and SA tunics, and they were to display a pic of a rally at Berlin, that would be just as bad.

So, if some one has some HJ tunics, and they displayed them with a party flag behind them that would be just as bad, as we all know how hateful the swastika is.

So, if someone has tunics on display that was worn at Normandy, and they have a pic of the beach behind them, that would be just as bad, there was so much death during the invasion on that day on the beach.

So, if some one does WW2 re-enacting, and they have pics of that, they are just as bad, you know since they would be glorifying the German side of the war.

Brian
    I am sure you are aware of concentration camps even though people who claim to "know all about them" usually fall short in the knowledge stakes. Learning is a continuous process.
    It is plain that you are insensitive to the feelings of others.
    Your reasoning is naive and therefore that explains a lot.
    Maybe you could enlighten me where I have introduced politics into this discussion by pointing out that your suggestion of blowing up photos of death camps to enhance a militaria display is offensive to a lot of people? To suggest that photos of panzers, HJ, etc. are viewed in the same light as death camps is laughable.
    I am not getting upset, but I am offended by your apparent lack of consideration for the feelings of survivors and relatives of the death camps. Your naive approach to providing ammunition for those who criticise TR militaria collecting and who wish to see it outlawed is also irritating. There are those who wish to condemn forums such as this as "chat rooms frequented by neo-Nazis" and suggestions such as yours do not help.
    So, where do we draw the line? I know, let's blow up a nice photo of a Sonderkommando at work and put it on the wall behind a SS tunic just to get the feeling of what the SS was all about, shall we?
    Woske.

Im done trying to explain myself, and i will not reply to such a question.

Brian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast