Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original pictures

Article about: I have always liked the old war pictures..and when I found it for a fair price I took it home in my collection. After some years I have a large box full of pictures from the war. They are al

?

Default Original pictures

Original picturesOriginal picturesOriginal picturesOriginal picturesOriginal picturesOriginal picturesI have always liked the old war pictures..and when I found it for a fair price I took it home in my collection. After some years I have a large box full of pictures from the war. They are all taken by troops on the german side of the war. Last year I made my own site with a small portion of my pictures..my plan was to put all in this site but it´s a hell of a job and it takes a lot of time...but over time there comes more and more pictures there. Now it have more then 300 pictures..but there is still over 1000 pictures in 2 large boxes.. but in time this will be on the site too
    If the old pictures have your interest please take a look on my site.
    Militaria-pictures. - Frontpage. Militaria for sale.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original pictures
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Original pictures

Interesting pictures and interesting project Morten!

- Kenneth

?

Great foto's Morten! I like your site. Thanks for sharing. Also, in the last pic are those two guys wearing jester's costumes?! Here's a favourite from my collection.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original pictures  

?

thanks Kennet. It stratet one day I looked for pictures on the net and 80 % was taken by US or english troops...almost nothing from the german side...that had to change (",)
    Morten

KSH
    ?

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Great foto's Morten! I like your site. Thanks for sharing. Also, in the last pic are those two guys wearing jester's costumes?! Here's a favourite from my collection.
    ~Dean
    I believe they are from the Sami people. Not jesters They would have found that comment very offensive

- Kenneth

?

they are lokals from north finland..(",) thanks for the nice words about my site...
    About your picture..have you any idea where it is taken ? it´s a good picture with the panzer guy with the panzer mütze (",) they was thrown away very fast....they must have been hot as hell to have on the head inside a tank...

KSH
    ?

Quote by Morten View Post
    they are lokals from north finland..(",)
    Yes, but not ethnical Finns - only the Sami people dresses like that. They live traditionally in the northern parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland - and in the extreme west of Russia.

- Kenneth

?

Hej Kenneth. Have you any idea how life was for the Sami people when the russins took that part of Finland ?
    Best regards Morten

?

I just got some pictures of the german railroad police....they have the eagel on the left arm like SS...I never seen this before. I will soon put pictures of this on my site.
    Best regards Morten

?

Nice images Morten and a good selection on your site. Look forward to seeing more.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast