Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!

Article about: Good morning everyone, I just thought I would share a few of the images from a young women's photograph album that I have just picked up on fleabay, it wasn't cheap but it has a little bit o

Default Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!

Good morning everyone, I just thought I would share a few of the images from a young women's photograph album that I have just picked up on fleabay, it wasn't cheap but it has a little bit of everything in it , so that's what attracted me to it.The album begins pre-war in date and flows on from there. There are some great shots of everyday life/beach holidays etc plus some super uniform shots of SA men in a crowd watching over flying aircraft. I don't know what you guys think but one of the young women in question looks a dead ringer for Irme Grese!!! There are many other pictures I have not included here including some nude negatives of the young women in question!
    I hope you find them interesting, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!   Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!   Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!   Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!
    P
    Many

Looks like a nice album, I find the mixed albums very interesting it is the day to day photo's that give the military ones context. Is there any indication as to where the photo's were taken.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Looks like a nice album, I find the mixed albums very interesting it is the day to day photo's that give the military ones context. Is there any indication as to where the photo's were taken.
    Hi, I have not received the album through the post yet, but I am hoping that when I look on the back of some of these pictures there will be some annotations giving exact dates and places. Leon.

Don't be a prude Leon, get the skin photo's up!

Unless they turn out to be of that Irma Grese bird, then you can forget it.......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

[QUOTE=big ned;1234281]Don't be a prude Leon, get the skin photo's up!

So long as he doesn't track the girl in question down and convince her to pose for a set of 'Now and Then' comparative photo's I would not object....

Although, with your 'alternative tastes' Ned... who am I to judge .

[QUOTE=robin morley;1234285]
    Quote by big ned View Post
    Don't be a prude Leon, get the skin photo's up!

So long as he doesn't track the girl in question down and convince her to pose for a set of 'Now and Then' comparative photo's I would not object....

Although, with your 'alternative tastes' Ned... who am I to judge .
    Fair comment Robin, harsh... but fair....But it must be said that when it came to looks, Fraulein Grese was easily "The last turkey in the shop....."
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

[QUOTE=big ned;1234288]

Fair comment Robin, harsh... but fair....But it must be said that when it came to looks, Fraulein Grese was easily "The last turkey in the shop....."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...however she does seem to have been struck by each branch during her fall out of the ugly tree...she does however seem to enjoy indulging in a little game of dress up which to my way of thinking is a decided plus...

[QUOTE=robin morley;1234292]
    Quote by big ned View Post

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...however she does seem to have been struck by each branch during her fall out of the ugly tree...she does however seem to enjoy indulging in a little game of dress up which to my way of thinking is a decided plus...
    So i've heard....,sailor.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo album BDM/HJ/RAD etc, with an Irme Grese lookalike!!!  

Is there any indication as to where the photo's were taken.
    What I can tell you is that the castle seen in one photograph is the one at Nuremberg.

Your looking buff this morning Ned, If I may on a personal note enquire.. Imak or razor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast