Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photo for conversation

Article about: Well, I believe I have one thing that may be authentic TR! In that, I mean the subject matter is authentic as I cannot trust the actual photo. lol Please look at my photo and see if I have i

Default Photo for conversation

Well, I believe I have one thing that may be authentic TR! In that, I mean the subject matter is authentic as I cannot trust the actual photo. lol Please look at my photo and see if I have identified everyone in it correctly. I believe this to be an early TR photo, if I am correct in saying that Rohm is pictured.

From left to right; Karl Gebhart (Himmler's personal doctor), SS-ObergruppenFuhrer Josef "Sepp" Dietric, Fuhrer, Goebbels, Sturmabteilung founder Ernst Rohm, ReichsjugendFuhrer Baldur von Schirach, and SS-ObergruppenFuhrer Karl Frank. I realize these ranks may have been achieved post photo period. I am trying to correctly name all persons in this photo and verify if the photo is period. Thanks for your interest. Green
    Photo for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversationPhoto for conversation
    Last edited by Adrian Stevenson; 11-04-2011 at 10:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo for conversation
    P
    Many

Default Re: Photo for conversation

Its a Russian reprint post war I believe, they usually have Russian and scribble like you see, I have had few myself

Thank you for your reply. Certainly is a Russian stamp on the back! I need to get used to the photo download feature also. Green

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Thank you for your reply. Certainly is a Russian stamp on the back! I need to get used to the photo download feature also. Green
    Yea Green, Bill/Panzer1031 set me straight on these type of photos I PMed him to make a comment as well thanks

TK, if I may shorten your name for typing reasons, another 2$ right out the window. lol Even as reprint I love the scene! Thanks for the info. Green

TK, if I may shorten your name for typing reasons, another 2$ right out the window. lol Even as reprint I love the scene! Thanks for the info. Green
    Well its still a nice shot, for 2 bucks not bad mine, the ones I had were $10 each, I returned them which was cool

Mike

Yes, very nice that you were able to return them for a refund. I only have this one so even $10 wouldn't break my heart. It's the big purchases one must avoid.

Green

Yes, very nice that you were able to return them for a refund. I only have this one so even $10 wouldn't break my heart. It's the big purchases one must avoid.

Green
    I bought about 10 of them!! So I would have been out 100 bucks hehe lol

Ouch TK, that's too steep for repro pics. One or two I could live with but $100 doesn't fall out of the sky.

Green

?

Here`s the same picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo for conversation  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast