Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Photographs of A. Hitler

Article about: Dear all, I am new to this forum. My name is Stefan, I am 25 years old and I come from Germany. I'm interested in the Third Reich and the Second World War, especially in the rise and fall of

?

Press photos from Heinrich Hoffmann and Copress, Munich.

Photo 1 shows the Bürgerbräukeller (Bürgerbräu beer hall) after the assassination attempt on Hitler on 8th November 1939.

The second photo portrays the briefing building at Hitler's headquarter Wolfsschanze after Stauffenberg detonated the bomb on 20th July 1944.

Best regards,
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photographs of A. Hitler
    P
    Many

?

12th March 1938 - Invasion of Austria

Hitler passes the so-called "alte Innbrücke" on his way through Braunau am Inn. Once this bridge marked the border between Germany and Austria.

During the last days of WW2 the bridge was blown up, in order to avoid the allies reaching Hitler's native town.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

Default Hitler's Special Train.

Hi, That is a very interesting photo. It looks like a close up of this one and taken by one of the photographers on the right as seen here.

Photographs of A. Hitler

Would you mind if I added it and the details to my Facebook page about Hitler's Special Train? Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

?

Quote by Happy Harry View Post
    Would you mind if I added it and the details to my Facebook page about Hitler's Special Train? Here is the link.
    Hello Harry,

sorry for my late reply. You can use my photo for your interesting Facebook page.

Best regards,
    Stefan

?

Today I want to show you two new press photos:

1) Schloss Kleßheim, near Salzburg, 1944 - Adolf Hitler and his personal adjutant Otto Günsche.
    After the Austrian Anschluss in 1938, Adolf Hitler, when staying at his nearby Berghof residence, used Schloss Klessheim for conferences and to host official guests.

2) Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun in the living room of Haus Wachenfeld (later known as Berghof), 1932.

?

Reception of Boris III, Tsar of Bulgaria at Hitler's Berghof on March 31st 1943.

Hitler, von Ribbentrop, Keitel and Boris III met for a politico-military conversation.

Honor guard of the SS standing on the terrace in front of the building.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler  

I bet Hitlers mind was all on the upcoming Citadel operation at this time.

?

Kiel, December 8th, 1938 - Launching of the first German aircraft carrier "Graf Zeppelin" in the presence of the Führer.

Due to its massive weight and the importance of submarine boats, the ship has never been completed.

Just before end of WWII, Germans sank the ship. It has been lifted by the Soviets and used for bombarding tests afterwards.

In 2006 the wreck has been found.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler  

?

May 1st, 1934 - Berlin, "Feiertag der nationalen Arbeit" (Translation: Holiday of national work)

1) Hitler and Goebbels at the window of the Reich Chancellery
    2) Right arms extended in the Hitler salute
    3) Ceremonial act at the Tempelhofer Feld
    4) Hitler giving a speech at the Tempelhofer Feld
    5) Hitler giving a speech at the Tempelhofer Feld
    6) Hitler Youth assembled in the pleasure garden
    7) Goebbels giving a speech in the pleasure garden

Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

Photographs of A. Hitler  

?

Finally, I made it!

Authentic Hitler pencil signature and a photo of Hitler giving his signature.

26th April 1941, Graz.

The woman (fourth from the left, incl. Hitler) who received the signature was an RAD Maid and died in 2007.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast