Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Photographs of A. Hitler

Article about: Dear all, I am new to this forum. My name is Stefan, I am 25 years old and I come from Germany. I'm interested in the Third Reich and the Second World War, especially in the rise and fall of

?

Frontline visit of Hitler in West Flanders, around May/June 1940.

On the left of Hitler (the man wearing a coat) I can identify Günther von Kluge, what do you think? Any other known faces on the photos?

Best regards,
    Stefan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photographs of A. Hitler
    P
    Many

?

Adolf Hitler is taking the salute of the German victory parade on October 5th, 1939 in Warschau, Poland.

Photo 2 shows an enlargement of photo 1. Photo 3 is a very well known photo of the same event.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler   Photographs of A. Hitler  

Photographs of A. Hitler  

?

Adolf Hitler attending the 90th birthday of Emil Kirdorf on April 8th, 1937 and bringing joy to the youth as he's signing photocards.

Kirdorf was a famous industrialist. He assisted Hitler financially and connected him with other famous industrialists.

Kirdorf died in July 1938. Hitler attended the organized state funeral.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photographs of A. Hitler  

The history here is incredibly interesting Stefan. This is the right place to post these photos. So many knowledgeable historians here that can point out details unseen by most of us. Thanks for posting.

?

Quote by SH89 View Post
    9) Mountainside retreat Obersalzberg, 1943. Does the background really look like the Obersalzberg? Probably the presentation of a uniform? Is this the German Wehrmacht officer Otto Ernst Remer who explains the uniform to Hitler?
    Yes, is at Obersalzberg. This is the SS Barracks Complex behind the Berghof.

Photographs of A. Hitler

This gathering took place where the number "8" is, on the picture I include at the end.
    I have marked with the red arrows the clock that was on the "exerzierhalle" building and is also visible
    just behind the hat of the officer, as a point of reference to indicate the exact spot.

Photographs of A. Hitler
    click to enlarge
    Photographs of A. Hitler

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10