MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?

Article about: 100% fake.agree with Adrian.this is fake-probably made in Ukrainians(IMHO).there are so many of them.sometimes they put some KGB ARHIVE stamp on to back,then write with red or blue ink ower

Default Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?

Found this picture and was wondering if its real?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?   Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Pic of Hitler with SS and SA?

it say real - it shows silver salts leaching out of the emulsion on lower left, something that only happens after over 40-50 years at least. the language is ... estonian or ??

ive lots of photos with the same markings on the back ,,, do you really think it real or a fake i was told they came from the kgb

?

to what end?

Quote by waffenshane View Post
    ive lots of photos with the same markings on the back ,,, do you really think it real or a fake i was told they came from the kgb

This is a very early picture circa 1934 showing Hitler and Rohm. We know Rohm was purged in 1934 so it can not be later than the Night of the Long Knives. What is of interest is the final pattern Stabschef collar tabs being worn by Rohm. Until this time, reference books have stated the the final pattern Staschef collar tabs were instituted by Rohm's succesor, Victor Lutze. The man must be Rohm. No other leader who held the rank Stabschef of either the NSKK or NSFK have any resemblence. Further, the NSKK Stabschef tabs eventually were the same pattern as the SA. However, this was long after the demise of Rohm.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

СНЯТО О УЧЁТА
    the translation is : IT IS REMOVED ABOUT THE ACCOUNT

strange

but the question still is Is it a period print or a modern print 1945-now

my opinion :
    i think is original , look the texture of the pic , i have some pics with the same texture.

not judging it from the face of the pic but the back with the markings stamp on the pencil scribbles on the back do you (pierre N ) still think its real,,, i just want to be sure i have a chance to buy some ( panzers ) and dnt want to waste money on fakes thanks,shane

I would not buy these as original. They are modern made reprints with fake stamps on the back to lure the unwary. They are often printed on old East German made photographic paper.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast