Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo

Article about: Picked this up about 8 years ago. It's a photo of a few ME262B's, the rare two seat model. The back has a couple German stamps. A few years back, someone told me it it a press propaganda pho

?

Default Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo

Picked this up about 8 years ago. It's a photo of a few ME262B's, the rare two seat model. The back has a couple German stamps.

A few years back, someone told me it is a press propaganda photo.

Any other info on the stamps would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo   Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo
    P
    Many

Hoffmann stamp might be ok ,but not the others imo.

?

I agree with Harry, This appears to have been dressed up a little. Note the SA marking.

?

That kind of blows to hear. Got it at a gunshow when I was 17. The guy was selling a lot of German stuff mostly, and said it was an original photo.

I have a feeling it might be a post war re-print someone dressed up as well. If you notice the photo looks pixel-ated a little, and it is flimsy and almost rubber feeling in texture.

Oh well, it was only I think $20 at the time. Live and learn I guess.

The image itself is still worthy of study..as not too many of these ME jet photos are around much. Thanks for sharing..its still history Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The photo was taken after they where captured by the Americans at Lechfeld Air Base Germany in 1945. Incase you did not already know "Vera" was in the Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum, now relocated to National Naval Aviation Museum.

Picked this up about 8 years ago. ME262 B Photo