Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Post your colorized pictures!

Article about: Panzer IV of the Hitlerjugend Division, Belgium 1943 I've been colourising photos for my blog for a couple of months now, the above is a link to one of my more recent examples. I hope you li

Default Re: Post your colorized pictures!

No problem, Glad you like em =))

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your colorized pictures!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Post your colorized pictures!

Rolf Thomsen being awarded his Knight's Cross. . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your colorized pictures!  

?

Hi all, I'm a newish member and like the thread, I also like to colourise, so a few from a me
    regards

Alex KPost your colorized pictures!Post your colorized pictures!Post your colorized pictures!Post your colorized pictures!

Edit, forgot to mention that in the RAF image, the guy in the middle is Douglas Bader standing on his famous "Tin Legs" (Film Reach for the sky) taken at RAF Duxford in Cambridgeshire, with Pilot Officer W L McKnight (left) and Acting Flight Lieutenant G E Ball (right).
    Last edited by sobel; 04-25-2014 at 11:51 PM.

?

Post your colorized pictures!Another for the time being, Hitler and Himmler on pre-war manouvres

?

Hi all, following a pm regarding colourising photo's and how to do it, a few more from my collection.

The first block, Brigadegeneral Oskar Huber as a Wehrmacht officer and later in the Bundeswehr (I thought they had colour film in the 1950-60's!)
    two images of Fieldmarshall Von mackensen.

Second block, Sir Hugh Dowding, Eugen Ratz (Hungarian Ambassador), Sepp Dietrich and Kaiser Wilhelm II.

Third Block, The last moments of Anton Dostler and the Neu Reichskanzlai taken at night, original source indicated

regards

Alex K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your colorized pictures!   Post your colorized pictures!  

Post your colorized pictures!  

?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    EBay user deerenholz is selling a copy of your colourisation at Im vordersten Graben bei Newel - Ru

Markus

?

Hi Thanks for pointing that out, I was always concerned that someone will try it on and sell them to unsuspecting people, I might get in touch with e-bay to point it out, I'll have a look.

thanks

regards

Alex K

Quote by sobel View Post
    Hi Thanks for pointing that out, I was always concerned that someone will try it on and sell them to unsuspecting people, I might get in touch with e-bay to point it out, I'll have a look.

thanks

regards

Alex K
    You really should get in touch with Ebay, I see he has tons of pictures he does not own the rights to, including a couple of pictures which a friend of mine owns, he has "cleverly" cropped the pictures so the watermark doesn't show...
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Hi, thanks, I've looked at his listings and a couple of mine are there, plus others he obviously doesn't own but just downloads.

regards

Alex K

?

He also copies images from original photo auctions (removing watermarks if any) and resells the copies of a copy as repro photos. He's stolen images from such institutions as Bundesarchiv, Eisenbahnstiftung and Finnish Defence Forces Photograph Archive and also sells post-war movie stills as WWII photos. Altogether a nasty piece of...work.

Regards,
    Markus

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast