Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Post your SS photographs

Article about: 100% orginal sale auschwitz please bid

On Ebay right now. It shows the first-style Polizei Division cuff title in wear--not too often seen:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS photographs   Post your SS photographs  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS photographs
    P
    Many

I'm gobsmacked at these! They are some very awesome photos. I myself have just started picking up WW2 German Photos/Deathcards etc (paper things) and I'm putting them into a folder with plastic sleeves to create my own little album if you follow my drift? I'd like to share some SS photos I've already picked up, have literally only just began collecting photos last week so there's not that many. (Pardon the cigarette, the seller used it for a size reference) Also, if anyone wants to sell any of their SS photos, could you please message me? The first one is of an SS guy in his garden, then the second is of a group chilling together? The 3rd one is a private photo of one of the Nuremberg Rallies!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS photographs   Post your SS photographs  

I thought I'd revive this great thread!

Default My first pickups :)

Hi guys, wanna get thi thread going again, as its great. Here are my first few SS photographs, one is of the Nuremberg Rallies, can't quite make it out but there's a few SS guys in there, n then the other two are just SS guys chilling out.

Totenkopf-SS at Frankenberg/Eder, wearing the KVK II.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS photographs  

Here's an interesting photograph of a wartime SD-Unterführer.
    Note the SS honor chevron (Ehrenwinkel für Alte Kämpfer), which is quite uncommon for a low-rank SS member at such a late point of the 3rd Reich.
    His shoulderboards are Allgemeine SS too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS photographs  

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    A very nice photo of Artur Phleps taken with men and officers of Prinz Eugen in the Balkans.

Attachment 370187
    Hi,
    I'd seen same photo but other moment of your photo which you posted here. Here is scan of photo where Kumm and Arthur Phleps are together with many other officers, and there's the chassis of a T-34 with HHL 3 mine in the foreground, that shot is from their visit to the Panzergrenadier Schule at Kienschlag (Prosetschnitz), and the tall man whose head shows at upperleft is school commander Hans Kempin.

Post your SS photographs
    Source (Axis History Forum - Index page)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20