Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have a Mengele? *crosses fingers

Article about: Any ideas where and who this is of? You guys are the best!

Default Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have a Mengele? *crosses fingers

Any ideas where and who this is of?

You guys are the best!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have  a Mengele? *crosses fingers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have a Mengele? *crosses fingers

Does look like Mengele (front row, middle), are there any markings on the reverse?

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have  a Mengele? *crosses fingers 

Default Re: Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have a Mengele? *crosses fingers

This is the back...

?

Hmmm....

only thing that makes me question is the gap in his teeth. but everything else seems nearly identical. could use some other opinions! can anyone make out what the sign in the back of the room says?

Unfortunately, that is not Mengele. Very similar, but not him. It's almost impossible to tell just where this was or who these men are. About all that can be read from the photo is that the older man on the left seems to be wearing a German military side cap. The laboratory is a fairly good sized one for it's era but the fixtures look quite old and beat, so one wonders if this may have been in an Academy setting of some sort-the older man could well be the professor/instructor and the other men look to be in his classroom. The hat seems to be about anything But SS, so this is definitely not somewhere like Bad Tolz. It could be one of any number of Military Academy facilities. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

After further study, its not Mengele. Sorry, but at first glance...he looks like him...the hair, the smile...but it clearly isn't him.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images Purchased photo of Nazi Scientists... Do I have  a Mengele? *crosses fingers 

just out of curiosity.. what makes you positive that it isn't him?

?

Compare the image of Mengele above, to the image on the last post. It is not Josef Mengele. Similar, at first glance but after looking closely at the photograph...unfortunately it isn't Mengele. Fatter face, thinner hair, shorter nose...and as you yourself said, the teeth.

Regards,

Carl

(

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast