Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SA parade with staff car.

Article about: SA parade. Whoever took the photo was well back, however the staff car in the distance was interesting to me as is the band standing at ease.

Default SA parade with staff car.

SA parade with staff car. SA parade. Whoever took the photo was well back, however the staff car in the distance was interesting to me as is the band standing at ease.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA parade with staff car.
    P
    Many

The band and following group are passing for review by someone. I can't make out the people doing the reviewing.

Looks a little like AH standing alone saluting 20 feet out from the staff car. Just to the left of the civilian in the white trench coat. Maybe...

Quote by Garth E View Post
    Looks a little like AH standing alone saluting 20 feet out from the staff car. Just to the left of the civilian in the white trench coat. Maybe...
    You may be right. It is hard to tell but it looks like his left hand is on his belt in Hitler style. It is hard to be sure though. Good eye.

Under magnification, it certainly appears to be Hitler. Also note a few SS guards in brown shirt and black kepi. An early photo as there is no presence of the fuhrer standarte.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Under magnification, it certainly appears to be Hitler. Also note a few SS guards in brown shirt and black kepi. An early photo as there is no presence of the fuhrer standarte.
    Thanks for taking a close look at this Bob! I find so much can be hidden in plain view in these photos that can be quickly mis-labeled. Garth, it looks like you have an interesting old photo there! Too bad the photographer wasn't a bit better!

I note the only visible banner hanging does not have a tilted Hakenkreuz. I believe the flag design was codified at some point by AH himself and the Hakenkreuz was set in place at an angle. NH