Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Seller on ebay selling reprints

Article about: Guys watch out from this seller. He claims to have only 100% originals but unfortunately he is one of the many con mans out there trying to steal the hard earned cash of the unwary. Link: ht

Quote by Fitzer View Post
    Thank god for this site otherwise id probably be sitting on €1000s worth of rubbish! Hats off to you guys for all the help and info, now I'm off to bid on hitlers lower jaw bone ! The seller says its 100% genuine. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
    Ha! Agree pal. Better pass on this one.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Fitzer View Post
    Thank god for this site otherwise id probably be sitting on €1000s worth of rubbish! Hats off to you guys for all the help and info, now I'm off to bid on hitlers lower jaw bone ! The seller says its 100% genuine. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
    Ha! Agree pal. Better pass on this one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seller on ebay selling reprints
    P
    Many

Hi Guys just found this thread ,as a collector I found this on Ebay . I am going out on a limb with almost 100% confidence THIS A FAKE Renactors Seller on ebay selling reprintsSeller on ebay selling reprints

Oh no, they look like REAL reenactors, not fake ones .........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Out of curiosity, what bits make this a fake? What should I be seeing here , I buy the odd pic and wouldn't be the greatest on spotting a fake picture!
    Cheers fitzer

I have never bought anything fake off ebay. CRAP YES I DID!!!!! Fake helmet just last week. Oh well!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

They most definitely reenactors . 1 Noto two very different colours of the Drawstring (front ) . 2 Pristne condition of Uniform but the real Killer of Originality NO UNIFORM BENEATH SMOCKS . Other points are the flag SS hung over a Wall smells of REENACTORS and the flag looks fake . I could go on but I sent this to my friend, Charles Trang (Noted Author Dictionnaire de la Waffen SS Vol 1-4 ) he had no hesitation in declaring Reenactors ... Lancere

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3