Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed

Article about: My uncle Bill took this off the komandants office wall at the camp he was a POW in after liberation.Looks like it was actually signed by Admiral Raeder.It has some tape on it my grandmother

Default Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed

My uncle Bill took this off the komandants office wall at the camp he was a POW in after liberation.Looks like it was actually signed by Admiral Raeder.It has some tape on it my grandmother put on it and taped to a black paper,was in his scrapbook.Not in the best cond.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed   Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed  

Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed   Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed  

Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Raeder photo,bringback,info needed
    P
    Many

Shame about Grandma's tape! However a nice collectable original signed image with provenance. Highly collectable i would think TC.

Thank you Anderson!Yeah grama didnt know any better, bless her soul.

Nice original Raeder, its way to late to ever try and take the tape off but i would put it in something a bit more protective.
    Morris

Thanks guys!

MAP
    ?

Well. No doubting it's originality with that tape on it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)