Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Uniform Modifications

Article about: i was just reading on the cap Forum the above topic so i stole the title name , its a real faviorit topic of mine and i save photos from the net , So i thought some here mite like to start a

Default Unusual Uniform Modifications

i was just reading on the cap Forum the above topic so i stole the title name , its a real faviorit topic of mine and i save photos from the net , So i thought some here mite like to start a tunic one ,,,Even some caps and odd insignia

The hows and whys are never ending . i have had one such ss tunic my self i will show at the end , The photos i will put are not mine just ones i find on the net . let the they never did that start

just look at the collar on the black tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Uniform Modifications   Unusual Uniform Modifications  

Attached Images Attached Images Unusual Uniform Modifications 
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 07-24-2014 at 04:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual Uniform Modifications
    P
    Many

trying
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Uniform Modifications  

hows this for placement of tabs ! try selling this today haaaaaaa

i think i have a luff blouse with a lah title on it any takers as some know the placing of cuff titles worn is change over from unit to unit . but the hows and whys of some of these tunics and caps , and how far and wide spread was such practice ,

and from 19,30s to 1945
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Uniform Modifications  

These pictures make my brain hurt.

I have modified the title of your thread as it is too confusing as there is presently a sticky thread of the same genre. As your photos are not exclusively SS, I am also moving this thread to the Photographs forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Luftwaffe Hauptmann View Post
    These pictures make my brain hurt.
    haaahhha lol

Quote by hawkins View Post
    i think i have a luff blouse with a lah title on it any takers as some know the placing of cuff titles worn is change over from unit to unit . but the hows and whys of some of these tunics and caps , and how far and wide spread was such practice ,

and from 19,30s to 1945
    Pretty poor photo with hardly any detail but might that be a General Goring cuff title?...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Pretty poor photo with hardly any detail but might that be a General Goring cuff title?...
    No, Paul; definitely LAH. For a better resolution, see:
    Luftwaffe member of Hitler's Personal Aircraft SS LAH Unit ?? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Thank you that's a far better photo!...